- Continuing Education Examination. // Journal of Financial Planning;Apr96, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p101
This article presents an examination paper about financial planning that an aspiring financial planner can attempt. To receive the 3 hours of continuing education credit allotted for this examination, one must receive a passing grade of 75 percent or better (23 our of 33 questions). Partial...
- CFP Board Proposes Coursework on Financial Plan Development... // Journal of Financial Planning;Oct2009, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p12
The article reports on the proposal of Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. (CFP) to add a coursework on financial plan development in the U.S. It is stated that the said coursework will be composed of classes on integral financial planning subjects. It is mentioned that after the...
- CE Examination. // Journal of Financial Planning;Aug2004, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p74
This article presents a continuing education test for financial planners in relation to financial planning.
- Youngest associate for PFS is just 21. Salmon, James // Money Marketing;8/11/2005, p3
This article reports that Richard Cohen from Worthing, England based Nsure Group has become the youngest associate of the Personal Finance Society at just 21 years old. There are 1,092 associates in Great Britain and the average age is 41. Cohen started working part-time for Nsure, which is...
- CE Examination. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jun2004, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p98
The article presents an examination for financial planners about financial planning and management.
- WHEN AN EXAM DOESN'T PASS MUSTER. Rowe, Matthew // Money Management;4/2/2015, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p14
The article discusses the value of the Series 7 examination for financial planners in Australia. Brief overview of the components of the examination and the five important functions used to test candidates is provided. Emphasis on how the examination can provides aid to the issues that have...
- CE Examination. // Journal of Financial Planning;Jun2005, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p74
This section presents a continuing education examination for members of the Financial Planning Association.
- CFP COURSES ONLINE. // Practical Accountant;Sep2005, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p16
This article reports that the College for Financial Planning is offering its Certified Financial Planner Program via the Centra online learning platform. These online courses allows those who miss a class to catch up, and also offer an opportunity for participants to review class work.
- CPD Quiz. // Money Management;1/17/2013, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p26
A Financial Planning Association pre-accredited, continuing professional development (CPD) quiz for financial planners is presented.