Forget the Sports Car
- A MATTER OF INFORMATION. Rafael Termes-Carrero // FE: The Magazine for Financial Executives;Dec1985, Vol. 1 Issue 12, p25
Presents the author's perspectives of the management of money in Spain. Management of resources; Suggestion for the International Monetary Fund to establish a kind of early warning system that would make financial information available to concerned parties; Function of a Risk Information Center...
- A matter of choice. Baigrie, Tom // Money Marketing;6/23/2011, p39
In this article, the author discusses the importance for customers to learn how to buy financial services advice or products to engage successfully with the personal financial services industry.
- Don't put onus of decoding complex products on consumers, FSCP urges. // Mortgage Strategy;3/5/2012, p13
The article focuses on a call from the Financial Services Consumer Panel for consumers to have to shoulder less responsibility for their financial decisions.
- A state of change. Kenny, Mel // Money Marketing;9/22/2011, p39
In this article, the author discusses the need for the financial services industry in Great Britain to make preparations for the potential changes arising from the completion of retail distribution review (RDR).
- FOFA reforms threaten smaller players. Taylor, Mike // Money Management;4/21/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 14, p1
The article reports on the concerns about the potential consequences and risk behind the Australian government's Future of Financial Advice (FOFA) reforms which benefit the big financial institutions at the expense of mid-sized dealer groups and financial planners.
- FSR refinements - more headaches for planners. // Money Management;10/20/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 39, p1
Reports on problems concerning the implementation of the Financial Services Reform (FSR) in Australia. Intention of the Australian government to cut the compliance burden on the financial planning industry; Consultation process with the industry over refinements to FSR; Change in a client's...
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW. Tacchino, Kenn Beam // Journal of Financial Service Professionals;Nov2001, Vol. 56 Issue 6, p10
This article takes a look back at what the periodical 'Journal of Financial Service Professionals,' featured in 2001. Of particular interest to financial professionals was the impact on the discipline of estate planning of the elimination of the estate tax. A list of the articles and columns...
- Add debt solutions to your armoury. Moody, Andy // Mortgage Strategy;2/11/2008, p20
The article presents an analysis on the importance of providing debt solutions for clients in Great Britain. The author emphasizes that the solutions is an important area in the financial services industry for it provides personal financial planning. It offers various approaches to people who...
- Travel System Requirements: Checklist for Reviewing Systems Under the Federal Financial Management Improvement Act: AIMD-21.2.8. // GAO Reports;5/1/2000, p1
The Federal Financial Management Improvement Act of 1996 requires that agencies maintain financial management systems that substantially comply with federal financial systems requirements, which are spelled out in guidance issued by the Joint Financial Management Improvement Program (JFMIP) and...