ET Puts and Eye on the Competition
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;6/15/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 24, p24
A calendar of events related to cable television industry in the U.S. for 2009 is presented including the "Positively Cable 2009: Escape from the Planet of Mutant Broadband Hell" to be held at the Denver Tech Center in Colorado on June 16, the 2009 Minnesota Cable Communications Association...
- Jornadas '95 confab expects record year. Goyoaga, Beatriz // Variety;11/13/95, Vol. 361 Issue 2, p37
Presents a report on the fifth annual `Jornadas de Cable,' show, or ATVC-CAPER 1995 scheduled to be held from November 19 to 22. Note on its organizers Argentine's Cable TV Association and the Argentine Chamber of Broadcast Equipment Suppliers; Features of the event.
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;10/6/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 37, p17
No abstract available.
- More cablers to skip floor. Grego, Melissa // Daily Variety;10/1/2001, Vol. 273 Issue 21, p7
Presents the withdrawal of Turner Broadcasting System Inc. and Fox Cable Networks Group from exhibiting at the California Cable TV Association (CCTA) annual conference in Los Angeles, California. Enumeration of other cable companies not exhibiting; Reasons for the withdrawal; Unavailability of...
- Fox: Rice Launches Assault on Cable. Grego, Melissa; Atkinson, Claire // Broadcasting & Cable;5/25/2009, Vol. 139 Issue 21, p12
Information about several papers discussed during the upfront presentation of Fox Broadcasting Co. held at New York City Center in New York City on May 18, 2009. Topics highlight the network's group assault on cable and the company's first time in history kicked off in the upfront week. Among...
- FOR 2008, BUSINESS BEATS PLEASURE. Kerwin, Ann Marie // Advertising Age;5/12/2008, Vol. 79 Issue 19, p30
The article presents information regarding the 2008 upfront broadcast media industry presentations to be held in New York City. Details of a number of special events planned by various television networks including Univision, CBS, Turner Entertainment, and the sports network ESPN are provided....
- Dates for the Diary. // BKSTS Journal;Apr1974, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p98
The article presents a calendar of events related to the motion picture and television industry in 1976. The 23rd Annual Convention of the National Cable Television Association will be held in Washington D.C. from April 21-24. The 14th Contest for the Golden Rose of Montreaux will be held in...
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;1/13/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p15
A calendar of events for February to March 2014 for Multichannel News and television industry events is presented including the 2014 Multicultural TV Summit & Leadership Awards on February 4, the CableLabs Winter Conference on March 2-5, and the Next TV Summit on March 18-19.
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;2/15/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p11
A calendar of events related to the U.S. television industry is presented which include National Cable Television Cooperative, 2010 Conference & Technology Showcase, Minnesota Cable Communications Association, North Central Cable Show and T. Howard Foundation, 17th Annual Diversity Awards Dinner.