CTAM LEADS A CES SHOW TOUR
- Their kind of town. // Broadcasting & Cable;06/21/99, Vol. 129 Issue 26, p82
Editorial. Comments on the induction of new cable television executives in the United States into the University Park, Pennsylvania-based National Cable Television Center and Museum Hall of Fame in 1999. Speculation on how cable television is going to harness new telecommunication technologies.
- Cable-Tec moves into the big leagues. Levine, Shira // Telephony;06/02/97, Vol. 232 Issue 22, p23
Features various cable television products expected to be launched at the 1997 Cable-Tec Expo in Orlando, Florida. Includes Tallabs' integrated access, transport and management solution; General Instrument's CFT-2200 advanced analog set-up boxes; Scientific-Atlanta's modules for the Continuum...
- The Road to Anaheim. Crupi, Anthony // Cable World (10427228);
Focuses on the Western Show, held by cable and telecommunication companies, in December 2002 in Santa Ana, California. Comments on the venue; Participants; Expectations of industry executives from the show.
- 2005 National Show Schedule. // Multichannel News;3/28/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 13, p52
Presents the schedule of events in a national trade show of the cable television and telecommunications industry in San Francisco, California in April 2005. Speakers at the event; Topics to be discussed.
- VolP, More Tech to Rule at Western. Haugsted, Linda; Stump, Matt // Multichannel News;11/24/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 47, p6
Focuses on the Western Show cable television & telecommunication exhibition in Anaheim, California on December 2 to 5, 2003. Efforts done by the California Cable Telecommunications Association to organize the show; List of technology companies exhibiting in the show; Possible highlights of the...
- CATV show ponders network management. McCarthy, Shira // Telephony;6/17/96, Vol. 230 Issue 25, p9
Reports that vendors roll out their network management wares at the Cable-Tec Expo in Nashville, Tennessee. Surge of interests in network reliability on the part of cable TV operators; Incorporation of network management into cable systems; Introduction of hierarchy-based solutions that allow...
- AT&T, Disney Join Western Pullouts. Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;10/8/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 41, p3
Reports the disinterest of several cable companies to participate in the Western Show event in the United States. Plans of The Walt Disney Co. to cancel exhibition at the event; Attendance of multiple systems operators in the show; List of companies withdrawing from the exhibit.
- the Anaheim Show Accents Technology. // Communications Technology;Feb2003, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p42
Describes California Cable & Telecommunications Association's technology exhibition in Anaheim, California in December 2002. Remarks made by Comcast Corp. President Brian Roberts on the cable industry; Need of engineers to begin investing time with DOCSIS 2.0; Video topics which surfaced at the...
- CTAM Proffers Rainmakers, TAMIs. // Multichannel News;6/11/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 24, p20
The article reports that the Cable and Telecommunications Association for Marketing (CTAM) has announced the name of the executives who will be honored for their efforts to help grow the industry at the group's annual CTAM Summit in August 2007 in the U.S. Some of the winners include Gary Dusa,...