Personal contact, campus involvement aid recruiting
- New opportunities open up for waste facilities Zinkewicz, Phil // World Wastes;Feb1994, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p42
No abstract available.
- Changing your genes. Card, Frank // Credit Management;Nov97, p41
Discusses insurance problems confronting individuals with a genetic tendency to disease in Great Britain. Includes the denial of chance to start or own business; Denial of the opportunity to drive and own a car; Deprival of the right to hold high positions in a company.
- Life Insurance as Pseudoinsurance and Its Role in the Development of the Russian Insurance Market. Avdasheva, S.; Rudenskii, P. // Problems of Economic Transition;Jan2003, Vol. 45 Issue 9, p76
Analyzes the condition of the insurance market in Russia. Reduction in the number of participants in the insurance market; Efficiency of the market; Problems associated with the development of the insurance business; Total amount of life-insurance premiums; Effect of pseudoinsurance...
- Top 25 underwriters in New York. // Bond Buyer;12/02/97 Supplement New York, Vol. 322, p30A
Introduces the top 25 underwriters in New York rated by principal amount of long-term bonds issued from January 1 to October 31, 1997 according to the Securities Data Company.
- Northeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Oct. 30, 2003. // Bond Buyer;11/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31753, p39
Provides information on insured yield in the U.S. as of October 30, 2003.
- Top Underwriter's Counsel: All of 2001. // Bond Buyer;1/2/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31295, p33
Presents information related to ranking of firms involved in counselling underwriters in the U.S. as of January 2, 2003. Amount of bond issues handled by Chapman and Cutler; Number of bond issues dealt in by the Holland & Knight; Ranking of Squire, Sanders & Dempsey for the year 2001.
- Top Underwriter's Counsel: First Quarter 2002 . // Bond Buyer;4/1/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31355, p43
Presents a chart depicting the top underwriter's counsel in the U.S. for the first quarter of 2002.
- Private Share Insurer, NAFCU In Stand-Off. Diekmann, Frank J. // Credit Union Journal;3/10/2003, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p1
Focuses on the issues related to development of private share insurance in Alexandria, Virginia. Responsibilities of the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund; Distinction between federal and private deposit insurance; Importance of federal insurance for depository institutions.
- CALENDAR OF EVENTS. // Advisor Today;Mar2005, Vol. 100 Issue 3, p54
The article presents information about several events to be organized in the insurance industry in the U.S., as of March 1, 2005. GAMA International's LAMP will be organized in Atlanta, Georgia from March 13-16, 2005. The AALU Annual Meeting will be organized in Washington D.C. from May 1-4,...
- Products & Services. // Best's Review;Nov2011 Supplement, p63
The article lists several products and services related to insurance industry including HM Insurance Group, Pittsburgh, Millieman, Seattle and Lexington Insurance Company, Boston.