- (HEALTH) Bristol-Myers Squibb Foundation. // Children & Youth Funding Report;9/3/2010, p10
The article focuses on the Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. Foundation which aimed at helping reduce the health inequalities by strengthening community-based healthcare worker capacity, integrating medical care and community-based services in the U.S. It mentions that the benefits offered by the...
- TOP STORIES. // MondayMorning;7/27/2009, Vol. 17 Issue 28, p1
The article offers news briefs regarding healthcare in the U.S. A new healthcare bill is slated to be introduced by the end of 2009. Pfizer Inc., New York, Great Britain based GlaxoSmithKline and Eli Lilly & Co., Indianapolis, Indiana have posted good results in the quarterly earnings in the...
- CORPORATE. // MondayMorning;9/7/2015, Vol. 23 Issue 33, p2
The article reports on various deals in the healthcare industry in the U.S. Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. has been granted the exclusive right to buy privately held Promedior Inc. and its experimental fibrosis treatment for up to 1.25 billion dollars. Lannett Co. Inc. is set to acquire Kremers Urban...
- Bristol-Myers Squibb to Present at Barclays Capital Global Healthcare Conference. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;3/31/2011, p56
The article reports that Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. will demonstrate at Barclay Capital 2011 Healthcare Conference to be held in Miami, Florida on March 16, 2011.
- United Neighborhood Health Services Awarded $300,000 Grant by Bristol-Myers Squibb Foundation. // Tennessee Tribune;6/30/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 26, p13A
The article reports that United Neighborhood Health Services (UNHS) has received a 300,000-dollar grant from the Bristol-Myers Squibb Foundation which is intended to help African American women with type 2 diabetes.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb to Take Part in the Goldman Sachs 33rd Annual Global Healthcare Conference. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;6/1/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article offers information on the "Goldman Sachs 33rd Annual Global Healthcare Conference" to be held in Rancho Palos Verdes, California on June 6, 2012 in which Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. will take part.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb to Take Part in Citi 2012 Global Health Care Conference. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;2/21/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article offers information on the "Citi 2012 Global Health Care Conference" to be held in New York City, New York on February 27, 2012 which will feature Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb to Present at Cowen and Company Health Care Conference. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;3/21/2011, p206
The article reports that Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. will be presenting at the Cowen and Co. Health Care Conference to be held in Boston, Massachusetts on March 7, 2011 in which Bristol-Myers' senior vice president Brian Daniels will make a formal presentation on the company.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb to Take Part in Goldman Sachs Health Care Conference June 8. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;6/9/2011, p1040
The article reports on the participation of Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. in the Goldman Sachs 32nd Annual Health Care Conference to be held on June 8, 2011 in Rancho Palos Verdes, California.