- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/10/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 19, p35
Presents statistics reflecting the aftermarket performance of financial activities of corporations in 2004. Performance of initial public offerings (IPO) in 2004; Performance of recent IPO; Performance of stock offerings.
- All Initial Public Offerings (IPO's) Are Not Created Equal. Congsheng Wu // Journal of Business & Economic Studies;Spring2005, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p19
This study examines the relation between the offer price adjustment, initial return, and subsequent short-run performance for a sample of initial public offerings (IPO's) made by US industrial companies from 1986 to 1996. The IPO's are divided into three categories (cold, cool, and hot issues)...
- Parking breaks past IPO price. Murphy, H. Lee // Crain's Chicago Business;2006 Book of Lists, Vol. 28 Issue 52, p39
This article reports that some nine local companies had initial public offerings last year, the most since 10 went public in 1999. Many analysts, noting a pipeline of deals that is filling up, think last year's total could be surpassed if the stock market improves in coming months. But even if...
- Google's IPO Influences Local Stock Offerings. // San Diego Business Journal;9/13/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 37, p9
This article focuses on Google' IPO which influenced San Diego's local stock offerings. Perhaps it was because of the supposed disappointing results of Google's stock offering, or the dismal state overall market this summer, but three tech firms decided not to go ahead with planned stock...
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/24/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 21, p39
Presents charts and graphs on initial public offerings and stocks in the U.S. as of May 24, 2004. Initial public offering of CrossTex Energy, Jed Oil, Daystar Technologies, and Marchex; Performance of initial public offerings by Animas, Blue Nile and Nuvasive; Performance of selected stock...
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/20/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 24, p25
Presents charts and graphs depicting the aftermarket performance of initial public offerings deals in the U.S. Citation of companies with good initial public offerings deals; Performance of recent transactions; Status of recent stock offerings.
- Aftermarket Performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/17/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 39, p19
Presents charts depicting the aftermarket performance of initial public offerings and stock offerings for the week ended October 12, 2005 in the U.S. Top companies with best and worst performance for 2005; Performance of IFOs offered from September 28 to October 12, 2005; Presentation of stock...
- The IPO Market Is Dead, Dead, Dead. Goldblatt, Henry // Fortune;12/7/1998, Vol. 138 Issue 11, p258
Looks at the December 1998 market for United States initial public offerings (IPO). Comparison of 1997 and 1998 figures; Withdrawal of planned Goldman Sachs and Sprint PCS IPOs; What happened, according to Sprint manager of investor relations Nancy Fry; Forecast.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/19/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 35, p17
Presents charts and graphs depicting the best and worst performers in initial public offerings in the U.S. as of September 14, 2005. Performance of the offering of VeriFone Holdings Inc.; Offer price of Fusion Telecommunications International; Performance of recent stock offerings.