MARKET SNAPSHOT: Thursday, January 6
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;1/26/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32555, p36
Several charts are presented that lists bond market statistics including market indicators, U.S. Securities Prices, and municipal market data general obligation yields.
- Texas Tech Pleased and Surprised With Results of $174M Revenue Sale. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;2/3/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33054, p8
The article reports on the favorable revenue bonds pricing of the Texas Tech University System (TUT) in the municipal market in Lubbock, Texas. TUT reveals its growing opportunity and favorable strong credits, enabling them to price $174 million of revenue bonds for its Texas Tech system in the...
- Bond prices in a debt priority structure with absolute priority rule deviation. Pyo, Unyong; Thompson, Howard E. // Quarterly Review of Economics & Finance;Mar2007, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p113
Abstract: We study the value of senior and junior bonds with random default and absolute priority rule violation and propose a simple approach to value risky bonds with varying parameters for the violation. Recognizing the sources of violation from equity contribution and value loss from...
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;2/7/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32065, p37
The article presents a chart that provides information on the visible supply of bonds in the Northeastern States of the U.S. The states listed are: Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and Puerto Rico.
- Good Intentions, Bad Results in Europe? Kentouris, Chris // Money Management Executive;12/5/2011, Vol. 19 Issue 47, p1
The article reports that the second version of the European Markets in Financial Instruments Directive is believed to be better than its first version. As stated, the first version had two aims including increase in competition among trading organizations and increase in visibility into prices...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;9/4/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31712, p37
Presents information on various bonds and government securities in the U.S. as of September 2003. Assessment of prices of the U.S. securities; List of short-term tax-exempt yields; Information on general obligation yields of municipal bonds; Appraisal of ratings of bonds in various states of...
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;11/19/2014, Issue 34213, p1
A chart is presented that lists bond supplies and pricing in various U.S. states as of October 2014.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;3/19/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32589, p32
Several charts are presented that list market statistics for 2007 including short-term tax-exempt yields, U.S. securities prices and general obligation bond prices.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;4/9/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32603, p38
Several charts are presented that lists market statistics in the U.S. for 2007 including market indicators, short-term tax-exempt yields and U. S. securities prices.