Penn State Univ. Outlook to Stable
- Vassar College Outlook to Stable. // Bond Buyer;6/23/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31911, p2
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has affirmed the long-term Aa2 rating of the outstanding bonds of Vassar College in Poughkeepsie, New York. Revision of the outlook from positive to stable; Total value of the outstanding bonds.
- Life Affirmation. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;3/17/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32092, p31
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has affirmed the B2 underlying rating for the Life University in Marietta, Georgia. Total value of bonds sold in 1995 that are affected by the affirmation; Outlook of Moody's for the bonds.
- University Debt on Watch. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;3/6/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32332, p31
The article reports on Moody's Investors Service Inc.'s placement of University of Puerto Rico's Baa1 credit rating on watch list for possible downgrade, affecting $526 million of outstanding debt. The downgrading applies to $440 million of Series C, D, F, M, N and O bonds rated Baa1, as well as...
- CALIFORNIA: Hastings Law Gets Boost. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;1/11/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32793, p9
The article reports that the rating for Hastings College of Law bonds in California was upgraded by Moody's Investors Service Inc. from A2 to A1. It is stated that the upgrade affects $8.1 million outstanding bonds issued in 2003, as well as the planned $26.1 million bond issuance later in...
- ARKANSAS: University Dropped to A3. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;11/25/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33011, p9
The article offers information on the rating given by Moody's Investors Service to the $83.9 million of revenue bonds issued by the University of Central Arkansas. The company downgraded the bonds from A2 to A3. Moreover, it has also assigned A3 ratings to the three series of revenue bonds...
- Tucson Hospital Drops. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;6/28/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32163, p31
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has lowered its rating on bonds for the primary teaching hospital of the University of Arizona's College of Medicine to Baal from A3. The lower rating for University Medical Center Corp. affects $167.7 million of revenue bonds set to go to...
- NEW JERSEY: Med School Takes a Hit. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;12/4/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32520, p41
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has downgraded the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey's outstanding revenue bonds to Baa2 from Baa1 and its certificates of participation to Baa3 from Baa2. The credit changes affects $694 million of outstanding debt and the...
- Holy Cross Raised. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/22/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32344, p35
The article reports on Moody's Investors Service's revision of the outlook of Chicago, Illinois-based Holy Cross Hospitals B2 credit from negative to positive. 21 million dollars of outstanding debt issued in 1994 has been affected by the revised outlook.
- Dallas Loses Moody's Aaa After Winning Record Bond Approval. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;6/17/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31658, p1
Moody's Investors Service Inc. downgraded Dallas, Texas to Aa1 a month after voters approved a record $579 million bond program. The downgrade, which directly affects a $36 million sale of certificates of obligation sale on June 27, 2003, will also apply to future general...