European Banks Tops in Tsunami Aid
- Deutsche poaches top ABS group from arch-rival CSFB. Gregory, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;03/06/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 10, p6
Focuses on employee raiding on asset-backed securities co-heads of Credit Suisse First Boston by Deutsche Bank. Existence of competition between the firms; Reasons of bankers Jorge Calderon and Philip Weingord in transferring to Deutsche bank; Impact of the transfer on market stability of the...
- TRADERS ON THE MOVE: Credit Suisseâ€™s Mathisson Said Departing, DB Hires Global Equities Head. D'AntonaJr., John // Tradersmagazine.com;1/11/2016, p1
In this week's Traders On the Move, Credit Suisse says goodbye to one of its brightest trading stars - Dan Mathisson, Deutsche Bank announces it has hired a new global equities head and Quantitative Brokers grabbed a trading executive. All this and more, right here and right now.
- Clarification. // Asset Securitization Report;4/24/2006, Vol. 6 Issue 16, p12
A correction to the article about the growth of credit card issuance of Deutsche Bank AG that was published in the April 10, 2006 issue of the journal is presented.
- Deutsche Says It Will Cut 4,500 Additional Jobs. Agosta, Veronica // American Banker;11/2/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 211, p20
Reports the retrenchment of Deutsche Bank AG employees. Percentage drop of bank profits; Reduction of cost and expansion of business areas; Acquisition of the United States money management unit of Zurich Financial Service AG.
- Restructure rescues fading Orchid. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;12/18/2008, Vol. 198 Issue 4558, p9
The article offers information on pub operator Orchid Group, which was financially rescued through a restructuring. The company's financial backers include HBOS PLC and Deutsche Bank AG, taking a small stake in return for relaxing banking covenants. David Chubb, partner at PricewaterhouseCoopers...
- CSFB Adds Deutsche Trio To Leveraged Loan Team. Phadungchai, Naruth // Bank Loan Report;07/19/99, Vol. 14 Issue 29, p1
Announces that Credit Suisse First Boston (CSFB) has hired former officials of Deutsche Banc Alex.Brown, to join its leveraged finance team. Profile of Edward Garden, who will serve as managing director for leveraged buyout-sponsored coverage activity; Comments from Harold Bogle, CSFB's...
- Still smarting from CSFB's recent raid, Deutsche nabs rival's top healthcare pro. Copulsky, Erica // Investment Dealers' Digest;08/23/99, Vol. 65 Issue 34, p3
Reports on the appointment of former Credit Suisse First Boston health care banking chief Trygve Mikkelsen as managing director at Deutsche Bank. Speculations of the employment terms offered Mikkelsen; Personal and professsional background of Mikkelsen; Mikkelsen's specialization.
- Larsen jumps to Deutsche. // Money Management;1/26/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p4
The article reports on the resignation of Chris Larsen as head of retail distribution at Credit Suisse Asset Management LLC to assume the same position at Deutsche Asset Management ,the global asset management business of Deutsche Bank. Larsen said that there are big players in the alternatives...
- Deutsche India Card Unit May Get Sold. Chibber, Ankush // American Banker;12/23/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 197, p5
The article discusses plans of Germany's Deutsche Bank India Pvt. Ltd. to sell its credit card business in India via competitive bids.