WAP Forum predicts products for spring
- Technical program highlights a variety of wireless applications. Perrote, Victor // Electronic Design;10/01/98, Vol. 46 Issue 22, p96R
Reports that the 1998 Wireless Symposium focuses on practical solutions for component- and system-level designs. Keynote speakers; Additional workshops for the year; Programs for entrepreneurs.
- Wireless symposium delivers RF and systems know-how. Goldberg, Lee // Electronic Design;2/5/96, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p48
Highlights topics discussed at the Fourth Annual Wireless Symposium and Exhibition, a symposium on wireless communications technology held in Santa Clara, California, from February 12 to 16, 1996. Cellular and cordless design; Digital wireless communications; Design concepts for cellular,...
- Wireless show reveals IC and subsystem developments. Schweber, Bill; Granville, Fran // EDN;04/10/97, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p13
Presents several products displayed at the 1997 Wireless Symposium Exhibition held in Santa Clara, California. Includes Anadigics Inc.'s AWT919D dual-band power amplifier; Hewlett-Packard Co.'s INA-12063 device; California Eastern Laboratories Inc.'s NEC UPC8116GR amplitude-shift-keying receiver.
- For PCS '97, wisdom comes with age. Carter, Wayne // Telephony;08/18/97 Supplement PCS Edge, Vol. 233 Issue 7, p36
Focuses on the Personal Communications Showcase trade show for 1997 in Dallas, Texas from September 10-12, 1997. Projected attendance for the trade show; Estimated number of exhibits; Foreign delegates; Highlights of the trade show.
- Burnin' in Atlanta. Lannon, Larry // Telephony;02/16/98, Vol. 234 Issue 7, p76
Talks about the author's expectations about the CTIA's Wireless 1998 in Atlanta, Georgia. Developments in wireless local loop (WLL) technology; Third generation technology; Three kinds of wireless service providers.
- Viewpoint. Blake, Jerry // RCR;10/14/96, Vol. 15 Issue 41, p39
Opinion. Argues about the Cellular Telecommunications Industry Association's Wireless Apps '96 conference in Las Vegas, Nevada. Where the 1997 conference will be held; Reason the conference cannot be held in Los Angeles, California; Comments about the 1996 conference; Challenges facing the...
- On-line. // Wireless Review;02/01/98, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p8
Cites the increase in the number of companies that have reserved space for the Wireless '98 exhibition in Atlanta, Georgia on February 23-25, 1998.
- Wireless data tutorials cover the spectrum. // Business Communications Review;Sep93, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p88
Announces the Wireless Datacomm '93 Fall Exhibition and Conference in Washington, D.C., on December 6, 1993. Description of tutorials on wireless data technologies; Contact information.
- How much spectrum for wireless data? // Business Communications Review;Oct93, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p80
Reports on the Wireless Datacomm '93 Fall session held on December 6-8, 1993 in Washington, D.C. Speakers; Round-table discussion of progress and prospects in wireless data communications industry; Sessions on wireless technology, markets and applications; Exposition of wireless products and...
- Real solutions at Wireless Datacomm '93 Fall. Kaplan, Marcia // Business Communications Review;Nov93, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p80
Reports on the Wireless Datacomm '93 Fall held in Washington, D.C. on December 6-8, 1993. Keynote speakers; Information sessions on wireless technology, markets and applications; Conference program. INSET: Wireless Datacomm '93 Fall Conference program..