Magnolia c ‘Daybreak’
- BEST BETS. // Harrowsmith Country Life (11908416);Apr2004, Vol. 28 Issue 175, p38
Presents information on two magnolia species. Saucer magnolia; Star magnolia.
- 'LANARTH' MAGNOLIA. Gossler, Roger // Garden Design;Mar2006, Issue 136, p22
Presents a picture of Lanarth magnolia flower. Description of the flowering plant; Information on the species of magnolia; Origin of Lanarth magnolia.
- Magnolia grandiflora 'Claudia Wannamaker'. Neal, Kevin // NMPRO - Nursery Management & Production;Sep2006, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p10
The article features the Claudia Wannamaker or scientifically known Magnolia grandiflora. Claudia wannamaker are broad, open-canopied southern magnolia cultivars suitable for large landscape spaces, with a medium growth rate. Their flowers are plentiful and appear when the trees are relatively...
- modern magnolias. Maddocks, Cheryl // Burke's Backyard;Aug2011, p42
The article offers information on the colorful, smaller new hybrids of magnolias. There are over 100 species of magnolias which existed around 100 million years ago. Michelias is one of the hybrids which belong in the Magnolia genus. Star magnolia, which is suitable for small gardens, produces...
- Sweetbay Magnolia. Phillips, Leonard // Arbor Age;Jun2004, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p38
Presents information on the Sweetbay Magnolia tree. Description of its flowers; Growth rate of the tree; Propagation of the tree.
- NEW ZEALAND MAGNOLIA CULTIVARS. Robinson, Mike // Plantsman: New Series;Mar2005, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p18
Lists several large-flowered magnolia cultivars from New Zealand. Consideration of the white, pale pink, dark pink and red cultivars developed through hybridization; Flower name; Parental cultivars; Flower shape and color; Flowering frequency.
- Magnificent magnolias. // Australian House & Garden;Feb2005, Issue 2, p150
This article argues that Magnolias are a great choice of flower for arrangements, making an elegant statement in anything from wedding bouquets to dinner party table settings. The flowers are usually fragrant and can come in a variety of colors, such as white, yellow, pink or purple. To use...
- Out come the M 'n' Ms. Cross, Rob; Spencer, Roger // Australian Horticulture;May2010, Issue 5, p20
The article presents information on Magnolia (M.) plant species including M. x soulangeana, M. stellata, and Michelia doltsopa.
- Magnolia Magic. Andrew, Bunting // Runner's World;Feb2013, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p042
The article presents information related to magnolias.