Magnolia c �Daybreak�
- BEST BETS. // Harrowsmith Country Life (11908416);Apr2004, Vol. 28 Issue 175, p38
Presents information on two magnolia species. Saucer magnolia; Star magnolia.
- 'LANARTH' MAGNOLIA. Gossler, Roger // Garden Design;Mar2006, Issue 136, p22
Presents a picture of Lanarth magnolia flower. Description of the flowering plant; Information on the species of magnolia; Origin of Lanarth magnolia.
- modern magnolias. Maddocks, Cheryl // Burke's Backyard;Aug2011, p42
The article offers information on the colorful, smaller new hybrids of magnolias. There are over 100 species of magnolias which existed around 100 million years ago. Michelias is one of the hybrids which belong in the Magnolia genus. Star magnolia, which is suitable for small gardens, produces...
- NEW ZEALAND MAGNOLIA CULTIVARS. Robinson, Mike // Plantsman: New Series;Mar2005, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p18
Lists several large-flowered magnolia cultivars from New Zealand. Consideration of the white, pale pink, dark pink and red cultivars developed through hybridization; Flower name; Parental cultivars; Flower shape and color; Flowering frequency.
- Out come the M 'n' Ms. Cross, Rob; Spencer, Roger // Australian Horticulture;May2010, Issue 5, p20
The article presents information on Magnolia (M.) plant species including M. x soulangeana, M. stellata, and Michelia doltsopa.
- Magnolia Magic. Andrew, Bunting // Runner's World;Feb2013, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p042
The article presents information related to magnolias.
- Magnolia grandiflora `Hasse'. Sibley, Jeff // American Nurseryman;05/01/2000, Vol. 191 Issue 9, p106
Features the ornamental plant Magnolia grandiflora `Hasse.' Landscape use; Ornamental characteristics; Background on the plant's introduction in the United States.
- My memories are coloured magnolia. Snow, Jon // Garden;Nov2013, Vol. 138 Issue 11, p23
The author focuses on his memories of plants and garden during his childhood and Magnolia grandiflora as the center of it.
- Magnolia hookeri var. longirostrata (Magnoliaceae), a new taxon from Yunnan, China. Xiao-Min Hu; Qing-Wen Zeng; Lin Fu // Annales Botanici Fennici;Oct2012, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p417
Magnolia hookeri var. longirostrata D.X. Li & R.Z. Zhou, a new variety from Yunnan, China is described and illustrated. Its pollen morphology is also analyzed. It is morphologically closely allied to M. hookeri, but differs in its smaller carpels, longer and narrower gynoecia, longer and...