- Recent environmental law developments. // Army Lawyer;Feb98, Issue 303, p49
Reports that the Environmental Law Division (ELD), and United States Army Legal Services Agency produces the Environmental Law Division Bulletin which is designed to inform Army environmental law practitioners about developments in environmental law. Reference made to some of the issues of the...
- EDITOR'S FOREWORD. Macrory, Richard // Journal of Environmental Law;2001, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p295
Introduces the articles on environmental law, published in the December 2001 issue of the 'Journal of Environmental Law.' Judicial review cases in environmental disputes; Relationship between the concept of citizenship and environmental law and policy.
- EDITOR'S FOREWORD. Macrory, Richard // Journal of Environmental Law;2004, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p313
Introduces the articles published in the 2004 issue of "Journal of Environmental Law."
- JOURNAL OF ENVIRONMENTAL LAW. // Journal of Environmental Law;2004, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p441
Presents an index related to environmental law published in the 2004 issue of "Journal of Environmental Law."
- Table of Statutes. // Environmental Law Review;2010, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p344
A subject index for the December 2010 issue of the journal "Environmental Law Review" is presented.
- RECENT JOURNAL LITERATURE. // Environmental Law Reporter: News & Analysis;Mar2012, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p10305
The article lists published legal periodical articles, including "Shifting the Paradigm: Broadening Our Understanding of Agriculture and Its Impact on Climate Change," by Annise Maguire, "Prairie Winds: A Look at Commercial Wind Farm Regulation Within Kansas," by Jonathan R. Austin, and "Getting...
- Publication. // Environmental Forum;Mar/Apr2009, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p58
The article reviews the periodical "ELR News and Analysis."
- RECENT JOURNAL LITERATURE. // Environmental Law Reporter: News & Analysis;Feb2013, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p10213
A bibliography on the subject of environmental law is presented which includes the articles "Blowing Hot Air: An Analysis of State Involvement in Greenhouse Gas Litigation," by Caroline Cecot, "The Most Important Energy Developments of 2012: How Countries Are Planning for Independence Day," by...
- Recent environmental law developments. Saye // Army Lawyer;Jan1995, Issue 266, p35
Lists developments in United States environmental laws as published in the volume 2, number 2 issue of `The Environmental Law Division Bulletin' periodical. Federal Employees Clean Air Incentives Act; Fiscal Year 1995 Department of Defense Authorization Act; California Desert Protection Act of...