NEC debut for double-deck reefer
- Montracon Launches Jumbo trailer. // Commercial Motor;4/19/2012, Vol. 217 Issue 5480, p8
The article offers brief information on the double-deck Jumbo truck trailer from Montracon Ltd.
- BRUSSELS SPROUTS A HYBRID. Salter, Andy // Commercial Motor;2/3/2005, Vol. 201 Issue 5114, p60
Focuses on the outcome of an international commercial vehicle trade show held in Brussels, Belgium in January 2005. Focus of the show; Information on truck manufacturers that participated in the show; Commercial vehicles showcased at the exhibition.
- Montracon invests �5m in site. // Motor Transport;12/11/2008, p7
The article reports that trailer builder Montracon is completing its second major plant investment in Great Britain. The work will boost capacity by an initial 50%, with the opportunity to move to 100% growth. Montracon has also relocated its repair and refurbishment centre premises at...
- Double deck record set. // Motor Transport;12/11/2003, p13
Reports on the acquisition of Montracon double-deck trailers by the company GeoPost in Great Britain. Benefits of the acquisition to the company; Features of the trailers according to Charlie Shiels, director of risk and transport at GeoPost; Comparison of the cost of using double-deckers and...
- New trailer brings 8% savings. // Commercial Motor;12/8/2011, Vol. 216 Issue 5462, p12
The article reports on the claim of Montracon Ltd., a trailer and bodybuilder company, that the company's aerodyamically designed fuel-saving trailer (FST) will enable operators to have 8% fuel savings.
- DAF commits to CV Show as optimism returns. // Motor Transport;1/31/2011, p4
The article reports that DAF Trucks NV has confirmed its participation in the 2011 CV Show to be held at the National Exhibition Centre (NEC) in Birmingham, England, from April 12 to 14, 2011.
- Giving it attitude'. Barnett, Colin // Commercial Motor;7/8/2010, Vol. 213 Issue 5389, p46
Photographs of several trucks displayed by different companies at the DVD 2010 commercial vehicle event including Iveco's 6x6 Trakker, SandCat Protected Multi-Role Vehicle and JCB's 55mph HMEE (High Mobility Engineer Excavator), are presented.
- System Training spends �120K on two truck simulators. // Commercial Motor;4/21/2011, Vol. 214 Issue 5429, p8
The article reports on the launch of truck driving simulators worth 120,000 pounds during the Commercial Vehicle (CV) Show which was held in Great Britain.
- Revitalised CV Show. // Truck & Driver;Jun2011, p10
The article reports on the demonstration of the Actros 2568 and 1971 LS 1418 Mercedes-Benz trucks at the 2011 Commercial Vehicle (CV) Show in Birmingham, England.