Veteran Colorado Banker Leaves George K. Baum for Stifel Nicolaus
- Milwaukee Delays Most of QSCB Deal. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/16/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33234, p1
The article reports on the sale of Milwaukee Public Schools' qualified school construction bond issue for about 12 million U.S. dollars. It mentions that Milwaukee, Wisconsin has taken the bid after receiving six bids from two underwriters which are Stifel Nicolaus & Co. and George K. Baum & Co....
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;7/17/2015, p6
The article presents information on results of various bond sales such as General Obligation (GO) warrants at Alabama, GO bonds and GO Capital Appreciation Bonds at California. The purchasers included companies such as Stifel, Nicolaus & Co., Inc, George K Baum & Co and JP Morgan Securities...
- Knall accepts suspension in unusual SEC case. Andrews, Greg // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/10/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 40, p7
The article reports on the one-year suspension of David Knall, managing director of Stifel Nicolaus & Co. Inc., due to insider-trading case filed against him by the Securitites and Exchange Commission in Indianapolis, Indiana. It is stated that Knall also agreed to pay $123,865 for not...
- Four bankers join George K. Baum. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;11/23/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30774, p32
Reports on investment banking firm George K. Baum & Co.'s recruitment of four public finance bankers to expand coverage of its specialty areas and maintain regional strength. Background information on James Matsumori, Preston Kirk, Steven Harris, and Jan Schorr.
- Deja Vu? Another Denver Banker Leaves Baum for Stifel Nicholaus. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/7/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32045, p5
The article informs that for the second time this week, a public finance banker has left George K. Baum to join Stifel Nicolaus & Co.'s Hanifen Imhoff Division. On Monday, Vickie Mattox, who had spent her entire public finance career to date at Baum, joined the firm as a managing director....
- Veteran financiers depart Wachovia to join Stifel Nicolaus' finance unit. Miller, Jay // Crain's Cleveland Business;3/23/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p4
The article reports that five investment bankers formerly with the Cleveland and Columbus offices of Wachovia Securities LLC are likely to join a new Ohio public finance unit opened by brokerage and investment banking firm Stifel, Nicolaus & Co. Inc. Cleveland, Ohio-based expert in stadium...
- Brokerage firm set to expand. Shingler, Dan // Crain's Cleveland Business;6/26/95, Vol. 16 Issue 26, p17
Reports on Stifel Nicolaus & Co.'s plans to increase its stable of brokers in Cleveland, Ohio. Details on the firm's fee arrangement; Functions of the firm's brokers; Advantage of the fee arrangement.
- ACB Subsidiary, Stifel Nicolaus in Pact. Kline, Alan // American Banker;12/6/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 232, p5
This article reports that America's Community Bankers announced that its for-profit subsidiary, ACB Business Partners Inc., has endorsed Stifel Nicolaus & Co. Inc. as the exclusive investment bank for ACB members. ACB member banks will receive a discount on investment banking services from Stifel.
- Stifel Nicolaus Adds Four Ex-Wachovia Bankers to Michigan Office. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;7/28/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32927, p7
The article reports on the public finance bankers hired by Stifel Nicholaus & Co. in Chicago, Illinois. The four bankers from Wachovia Securities LLC would staff a new East Lansing office in Michigan. They included Brenda Voutyras as senior vice president; Robert Regen as first vice president;...