Hawaii County Selling $52M for Public Works, Refinancing
- How Low Can Fees Go? Shepherd, Bill // High Yield Report;3/7/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p1
The article reports that fee cutting by leading investment banks has helped Triad Hospitals Inc. to refinance older, more expensive debt with new issue. As a result, it was able to issue $600 million high yield note last April. Initially, the rates started to rise, just before the junk bond was...
- Stock Rally Pushes Rates Higher in Otherwise Strong Origination Market. Sinnock, Bonnie // National Mortgage News;5/13/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 33, p5
Reports on the decline of the prices for bonds in the U.S. Factors contributing to the decline of bond prices; Increase in refinancing; Revival in origination volumes.
- Creditcorp Plans $165M HY Sale. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/1/2013, p42
The article reports that financial services provider Creditcorp is selling 165 million dollars in senior secured notes due in 2018 and plans to use the proceeds to pay a dividend to shareholders and refinance an outstanding credit facility.
- Dollar General Offers $1.3B in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/15/2013, p4
The article reports on the launch by Goodletsville, Tennessee-based discount retail store operator Dollar General of a two-part bond offering as part of a refinancing effort in 2013.
- IDBI Bank taps green bond route. // Telegraph (Calcutta, India);11/27/2015, p14
The article reports that IDBI Bank raised 350 million U.S. dollars by selling green bonds to refinance its clean energy products and other products which include sustainable transport.
- Yingde Gases Prices $250M in HY Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/1/2014, p15
The article reports on the sale by industrial gas products provider Yingde Gases Group of U.S. dollar-denominated bonds in 2014. Topics covered include the use of the proceeds to refinance debt and for capital expenditures, the rating assigned by rating agency Moody's Investors Service on the...
- Funding LAX. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;11/30/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31275, p50
Reports that the agency that operates Los Angeles International Airport plans to issue up to $100 million in debt to reimburse itself for capital projects that it funded with cash. Name of the agency; Identification of projects that are eligible to be funded through debt; Possibility of the...
- Detroit Ready With $1.8 Billion Water/Sewer Refinancing, New Money. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/26/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34167, p1
The article focuses on the plan of Detroit to sell 1.8 billion U.S. dollars of water and sewer bonds through the Michigan Finance Authority in an effort to finance the purchase of 1.5 billion dollars of tendered bonds. Topics discussed include approval of Detroit's tender purchase and...
- Miami-Dade May Ask Voters to OK $540M GO Deal. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;8/26/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34167, p1
The article focuses on the consideration of Miami-Dade County, Florida commissioners to place a 540 million U.S. dollars bond issue on the November ballot to finance the construction of a new courthouse. It reveals that the costs will be covered by general obligation bond issuance and...