- Looking back in time. // Machine Design;4/1/2005, Vol. 77 Issue 7, p152
Features several luxury cars that were featured in the April 1955 issue of the periodical "Machine Design." Buick's four-door hardtop; Cadillac's Eldorado; Chrysler's 300.
- BUICK LUCERNE: NOW OR NEVER. Kelly, Kevin M. // Automotive Design & Production;Jan2006, Vol. 118 Issue 1, p50
The article features the Lucerne sedan automobile to be launched by Buick. Buick automobile brands have failed to gain strong position in the automotive industry. General Manager Steve Shannon comments of the Lucerne brand. The brand has similarities with Cadillac DTS. A description of its...
- GM Goes Concept Crazy. // Ward's Auto World;Dec2000, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p33
Presents information on the concept cars that General Motors Corp. will launch in 2001. Cadillac Vizon; Buick Bengal; Chevy Borrego pickup.
- Look ten years younger with Buick. Bird, Guy // Interior Motives;Jul/Aug2007, p22
The article discusses the design of the Buick Riviera concept car. The car was introduced at the Shanghai Auto Show in China in April 2007. The coupe is described as modern-looking, featuring all-carbon-fiber panels that form a clean and flowing shape with little exterior details. The Riviera...
- GM approves Buick ragtop. Kranz, Rick // Automotive News;7/9/2001, Vol. 75 Issue 5938, p1
Reports that General Motors (GM) will turn its Buick Bengal concept car into a production vehicle. Styling cues taken from Buicks of the 1940s and 1950s; Goal of improving dealer sales and updating the car line; Strategies used by GM to build enthusiasm for the brand; GM top executives'...
- GM seeks a market beyond the snow belt for awd models. Colias, Mike // Automotive News;12/21/2015, Vol. 89 Issue 6704, p0003
The article previews the 2017 LaCrosse sedan car model from Buick, and the Cadillac XT5 midsize crossover car model from Cadillac.
- Cadillac flagship will share Buick LaCrosse platform. Kranz, Rick; LaReau, Jamie // Automotive News;8/10/2009, Vol. 83 Issue 6372, p8
The article reports that General Motors Corp. (GM) has revealed that its Cadillac's new flagship will share a platform with the new Buick LaCrosse but will be wider and more luxurious. The sources said that the Cadillac, code-named XTS is expected in 2011 and will replace the front-drive DTS and...
- Focus on youth: GM 2001 concepts. Gritzinger, Bob // AutoWeek;11/13/2000, Vol. 50 Issue 47, p9
Features United States-based General Motors Corp.'s concept cars for 2001. Engine mounted in the Buick Bengal; Advantage of the Bengal's transverse-mounted motor; Design of the Cadillac Vizon; Adaptability of the Hummer H2 sport utility truck.
- THE FUTURE HAS FOUR DOORS. Grobart, Sam // Money;Feb2007, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p105
The article discusses and give performance ratings luxury cars from the "middle brand" automakers. Five full-sized luxury sedans are rated in terms of design, luxuries, performance, and quality. The article analyzes the Cadillac DTS, the Buick Lucerne CSX, the Acura RL, the Toyota Avalon, and...