SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;5/27/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32142, p14
The article presents a chart that depicts statewise results of negotiated sales of bonds in the U.S.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;5/27/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32142, p39
The article presents a chart that depicts statewise results of competitive sales of bonds in the U.S.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;5/26/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32390, p19
Several charts showing the results of negotiated bond sales in various U.S. states as of 2006 are presented.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;2/7/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32065, p12
The article presents charts depicting results of negotiated sales of government bonds. The states listed in the chart are: Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, New York, Pennsylvania, Texas, Washington, and Wisconsin.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;2/7/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32065, p34
The article presents a chart depicting results of competitive sales of government bonds. The issues listed in the chart are that of Iowa Board of Regents, Iowa; Bossier Parishwide School District, Louisiana; Mississippi Development Bank, Mississippi; and, Rogers County Elementary School District...
- Miami-Dade's $600M Deal Leads Southern-Flavored Slate. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;5/12/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31633, p7
Following the Northeast bonanza as of May 2003, that centered around large New York issues, this week's primary bond market menu will take on a Southern flair, with a handful of sizable deals hailing from Florida, Georgia, and Louisiana that are expected to be snapped up by supply-starved...
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;7/18/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31680, p31
Presents data on bond offerings by U.S. states as of July 17, 2003. Amount of bonds issued by California state; Issues of Oregon state.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;3/15/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32339, p19
The article presents the results of the competitive sales of bonds for various states in the U. S. including Connecticut, Florida, Maine, Michigan and Missouri.
- Reoffering Yields . // Bond Buyer;2/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31318, p34
Presents charts providing information on the statistics of the U.S. bond market regarding reoffering yields as of February 5, 2002. Recent offerings of several U.S. states.