You've Got (Way Too Much) Mail
- E-mail privacy in the workplace. Zaccardi, Henry J. // BusinessWest;May96, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p44
Suggests that businesses should draft a policy for the use of their E-mail system. Debate among human resource professionals and company managers on E-mail privacy issues; Requirement for workers to sign a written consent form; Monitoring of E-mail communications.
- The Changing Face of Messaging. Kjaervik, Solveig Midtkandal // Telecommunications - International Edition;Dec98, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p61
Focuses on the popularity of Internet or e-mail. Increase in the number of people using the Internet worldwide; Advantages of the technology; Different standards for sending and receiving e-mail; Increasing numbers of unified messaging systems and Web-based e-mail; Information on Internet...
- E-mail can teach a lesson about telephone technique. Nadler, Paul // American Banker;9/3/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 168, p5
Discusses some lessons that electronic mail can teach about the use of the telephone in business enterprises. Telephone skills needed in businesses; Proper telephone etiquette in dealing with customers and other callers.
- INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES ROLE IN DEVELOPING ELECTRONIC LIBRARIES AND INFORMATION CENTERS. MALKI, ZOHAIR // Journal of Theoretical & Applied Information Technology;1/20/2015, Vol. 71 Issue 2, p167
The researcher in his study addresses - after the systematic introduction - three key aspects; first information and communication technologies position within the knowledge society among its components and tools, second examples of some Arabic and foreign countries (Egypt - Saudi Arabia)...
- Don't let voicemail deter you; use it to your advantage. Lim, Gary // Business Journal (Central New York);6/28/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 26, p10
Comments on the use of voicemail to businesses. Benefit offered by voicemail to companies when properly utilize; Importance of the process of receiving voicemail.
- Faxing to Go. Adams, Steve // Broker Magazine;Sep2008, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p24
The article discusses the significant advantage and efficiency of Internet fax services in mortgage business and other industries. Such services enable users to send and receive faxes in any location as long as they can get Internet connection. It provides any offsite professional the...
- Sprint targets enterprise with e-mail, IM solutions. Motsay, Emily; Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;4/29/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 17, p8
Reports on the services offered by Sprint PCS for corporate communications. Features of the wireless e-mail service of the company; Installation process for the system; Services offered by Sprint E-Solutions.
- Message System Offers Versatility for Work Force. Krier, Thomas J. // San Diego Business Journal;1/8/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p17
Reports on the increasing popularity of unified messaging among companies in San Diego, California. Enabling of users to access all of their messages anytime and anywhere; Combination of various messaging systems such as electronic mail, voice mail and fax, into a single system; Addition of a...
- Unified Communications -- Freedom to Further Productivity & Profitability. Haensly, James // SDA Asia Magazine;2007, Vol. 20 Issue 20, p58
The article discusses the pivotal role that unified communications (UC) play in enabling businesses to be competitive and efficient. It defines UC as applications that combine into a single user interface, the services provided by different communications vendors such as from e-mail to phone and...