Read Between the Lines
- Fight viewer disconnect; get out of Washington. Alridge, Ron // Electronic Media;03/16/98, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p20
Opinion. States that there is a need for another kind of Sunday morning network interview program providing it isn't hosted by anyone residing in Washington. Indepth look at the Washington based interview shows; Examination of the indifferences which are outlined by these shows.
- Around the Quad. Barr, Nancy E. // Journal of Academic Librarianship;Jul93, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p184
Reviews the article `The Intricacies of Interviewing,' by Marc Hequet.
- THE EMPLOYMENT INTERVIEW: A REVIEW OF RECENT RESEARCH AND RECOMMENDATIONS FOR FUTURE RESEARCH. Judge, Timothy A.; Higgins, Chad A.; Cable, Daniel M. // Human Resource Management Review;Winter2000, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p383
The past decade has seen continued interest in the employment interview, with several changes in research emphasis. The present review is a comprehensive examination of interview research conducted since Harris last reviewed this literature. We begin with a review of the traditional areas of...
- Q&A: Your job. Kennedy, Marilyn Moats // Glamour;Mar98, Vol. 96 Issue 3, p174
Presents a question and answer segment on what to say in an interview when quitting a job.
- Positive Attitude Needed Now More Than Ever. NOVAK, LINDSEY // California Job Journal;7/19/2009, Vol. 27 Issue 1194, p3
The article presents questions and answers related to the attitude of an employee who suffered from fallout and tips for jobseekers when they are requested for an interview.
- Insincerely yours...John. Webb, J. // New Scientist;12/28/91, Vol. 132 Issue 1800/1801, p4
Focuses on an analysis of Prime Minister John Major's interview technique by Peter Bull and Kate Mayer of the University of York. Concentrated on how the premier chose to avoid answering questions; Techniques used; The trouble with Major's strategy.
- Seeing Green. // LC-GC Europe;Jun2008, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p308
An interview with Hian Kee Lee of the National University of Singapore is presented. When asked what green techniques he is developing for separation scientists, Lee refers on the development and applications of sample preparation procedures that require minimal amounts of solvents, reagents and...
- DAC-EuCheMS Lecture Award presented to ABC Advisory Board Member Miguel ValcÃ¡rcel. Oberbeckmann-Winter, Nicola // Analytical & Bioanalytical Chemistry;Jan2016, Vol. 408 Issue 1, p3
An interview with Miguel ValcÃ¡rcel, a professor of Analytical Chemistry at the University of CÃ³rdoba, is presented. Topics discussed include availability of tools and the trends in science and technology, challenges of analytical chemistry, promotion of modern analytical chemistry as a...
- Krasner Receives 2007 A.P. Black Research Award. // Journal: American Water Works Association;Sep2007, Vol. 99 Issue 9, p56
An interview with Stuart W. Krasner, an Alvin Percy Black Awardee for his contributions to the water industry in the U.S. is presented. When asked about where he worked as an analytical chemist, he states he was with the Metropolitan Water District of Southern California for 27 years. Issues...