- Web Page Potpourri. Roswell, Marjorie // Townsend Letter for Doctors & Patients;Jun2003, Issue 239, p143
Provides information on various alternative health resources on the Internet. Website of cancer Prevention Coalition; Web site of Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine.
- NEWLY REDESIGNED ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE WEB SITE MYSS.COM ANNOUNCED. // NCRHI Newsletter;Jul/Aug2000, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p3
Announces the redesigned Website www.myss.com by Caroline M. Myss, a pioneer in the field of alternative medicine. Services offered in the site; Provision of views on alternative medicine; Aim to provide holistic method for achieving good health.
- When It REALLY Hurts. // Canadian Musician;Nov/Dec99, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p11
Presents several alternative medicine-related Web sites for musicians in Canada. Services offered by the RSI Clinic site; Availability of a alternative medicine related site for string players; Internet accessibility of the International Arts Medicine Association.
- Web Page Potpourri. Roswell, Marjorie // Townsend Letter for Doctors & Patients;Oct2003, Issue 243, p166
Presents Web sites for alternative medicines. Discussion of the Web sites on school health; Concerns about childhood obesity; Abatement of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder symptoms through nutrient consumption.
- WEBSITE. Gomez, Elizabeth // Oncology Nursing Forum;Nov/Dec2003, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p1045
Reviews the web site Office of Cancer Complementary and Alternative Medicine of the National Cancer Institute.
- Erlaubter Hinweis auf Bach-BlÃ¼ten. // Lebensmittel Zeitung;11/29/2013, Issue 48, p1
The article discusses an website which gives information on Bach flowers as an alternative medical method.
- Internet sources of information on alternative medicine. Snow, Bonnie // Database;Aug/Sep98, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p65
Discusses the factors that must be considered when evaluating a Web site on alternative medicine. Includes the site's authors and sponsors; Difference between what types of information are offered free of charge versus those available only by paid subscription; Freedom from the ubiquitous...
- Message under fire. Walsh, Kelle // Massage Magazine;Jan/Feb2003, Issue 101, p36
Focuses on the dedication of Quackwatch Web site to the claims about alternative medicine and massage therapy in the U.S. Deceptions on the health benefits of massage; Promotion of the theory of energy balancing; Methods to manipulate imaginary energy meridians.
- Best of the Web for DCs. Shaw, Gina // Journal of the American Chiropractic Association;Jul2005, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p6
Presents lists of medical Web sites for chiropractic practitioners in the U.S. Advantages of the Web sites; Concept of self-directed lifelong education; Collection of evidence-based medicine databases.