WebDVD: DVD gets connected
- UNTANGLING WEB-DVD PLAYBACK. De Lancie, Philip // EMedia Magazine;Feb2001, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p41
Focuses on the integration of the Web and digital video disc (DVD) technology. Offerings and advantages of DVD/Web integration; Details on the marketing discs created by Zuma for GUESS?; Obstacles in combining DVD content with the Internet; Criteria for success of DVD/Web concept; Ways to...
- Thinking Inside the Box. De Lancie, Philip // EMedia Magazine;Sep2001, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p46
Focuses on the convergence of the World Wide Web and the digital video disc (DVD) technology. Significance of the evolution of Playstation2 on DVD-related products; Overview of several DVD products; Market potential of the technology.
- An Eye On Optical Storage. Goldsborough, Reid // Community College Week;10/25/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p18
Examines the current state of the optical market. Benefits of the DRU-710A dual-layer DVD recorders from Sony; Discussion on blue laser, the next generation of DVD technology; Web sites that provide learning about DVD technology.
- Ulead MediaStudio Pro 7. Race, Nick // Australian Personal Computer;Jan2005, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p74
This article reports that MediaStudio Pro 7 sets itself apart by splitting video editing into six applications â€” Video Editor, Audio Editor, Video Painter, CG Infinity, Video Capture and DVD MovieFactory â€” that you only run as needed. The process for using Media Studio 7 is as...
- W[sub3]C builds on standards work. Lawson, Stephen // InfoWorld;06/04/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 23, p43
Presents information on the 10th annual World Wide Web Conference held by the World Wide Web Consortium in June 2001 in Hong Kong, China. Initiatives competing with the Web Services Flow Language; Description on XML Schema; Information on the so-called semantic Web.
- Ask Dr. Internet. Blass, Steve // Network World;6/16/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 24, p33
Focuses on World Wide Web Consortium's Platform for Privacy Preference specification. Description of privacy policies.
- ISO on the WWW. Wilson, Robert C. // Pollution Engineering;Feb2002, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p33
Features the certification of the World Wide Web by the Industrial Organization for Standardization (ISO) in the United States. Enhancement of global competitiveness for the U.S. business; Promotion of standards and conformity across organizations; Provision of accreditation services for ISO...
- Business on the Web. Dysart, Joe; Zalud, Bill // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar1998, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p83
No abstract available.
- The Internet and the World Wide Web. // World Almanac for Kids;1996, p43
Focuses on the world's largest computer network called the Internet. The World Wide Web as a part of the Internet; Special sites for children on the Web including the International Kids' Space and Kids on the Web; How to write to the President of the United States over the Web; Ways to use the...