M-2k and Multiplay: DVD for the TV and PC
- MULTIMEDIA 2000 DEBUTS TWO MULTIMEDIA XP TRAINING TITLES. // CD Computing News;Nov2001, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p5
Reports on Learning Microsoft Office XP and Learning Microsoft Windows XP, the education and reference technologies launched by Multimedia 2000 in 2001.
- MK2 DEBUTS STREET RACING COLLECTOR'S 4-PACK DVD COLLECTION. // CD Computing News;Dec2002, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p8
Reports on the digital video disc 'Street Racing Collector's 4 Pack DVD Collection' released by Multimedia 2000.
- Multimedia 2000 Unveils Webster's International DVD Encyclopedia. // Information Today;Oct98, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p49
Reports that Multimedia 2000 Inc. has released Webster's International DVD Encyclopedia, which uses the DVD format to offer full-screen, full-motion video to enhance the encyclopedia's content. Comments from Paul Bader, president of Multimedia 2000; Features of the encyclopedia; Pricing and...
- DVD: Breathtaking sight and sound, significant challenges. Wright, Maury // EDN;08/15/97, Vol. 42 Issue 17, p47
Discusses digital versatile disc (DVD) technology focusing on the design. Comparison with CD-ROM media; How to effectively integrate DVD into a system; Capacity of DVD-ROM media; DVD use in the computer industry; Availability of DVD add-on kits; What to consider before purchasing a DVD system;...
- No DVD for now. Vizard, Frank // Popular Science;Oct96, Vol. 249 Issue 4, p40
Reports that the 1996 introduction of the digital versatile disc (DVD), which is the next generation format for home video and computers, has been delayed until 1997. Movie studio concern over unauthorized copying being the reason for the delay.
- Experience the Dazzling Visual Difference. Sterritt, David // Christian Science Monitor;2/11/2000, Vol. 92 Issue 56, p13
Focuses on the advantages of digital video disc (DVD) technology on the home video industry, and increased visual vocabulary offered.
- Vendors: End Of Rewritable DVD Storm In Sight. Olenick, Doug // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;1/9/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p126
Focuses on the performance of digital video disk (DVD) market in the U.S. as of January 2003. Strategies adopted by various DVD companies for the promotion of their products; Advantages of DVD-Random access memory media; Reasons for the popularity of rewriteable DVD.
- With DVD demand up, are increased player sales far behind? Traiman, Steve // Billboard;04/04/98, Vol. 110 Issue 14, p61
Discusses the rise in the retail sales of DVD's. The need for player demand to catch up; Sales data; The citing of DVD as the key factor in boosting the Musicland Group's bottom line in the fourth quarter ending December 31, 1997.
- The driving question: Where are the DVD-ROM titles... Block, Debbie Galante // EMedia Professional;Jan1997, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p53
Discusses the reluctance of manufacturers in the United States to release digital video disc (DVD) titles and drives. Reason for their reluctance to roll out DVD titles; Hopes of hardware manufacturers for 1998; Issues faced by DVD technology.