Media, mastering, replication & packaging
- Multi Media Masters & Machinery opens factory in Minneapolis. // EMedia Professional;Mar1997, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p34
Announces the opening of Multi Media Machinery Americas, a subsidiary of Multi Media Masters & Machinery in Switzerland. Sales and services offered by the company; Goals of the company according to Mark Parenteau, general manager of the American subsidiary.
- 4M buys Leybold's optical media unit. // Plastics News;10/26/1998, Vol. 10 Issue 37, p22
Focuses on Multi Media Masters & Machinery SA's acquisition of Leybold Systems' optical media business.
- Media, mastering, replicating & packaging. // EMedia;Dec99, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p22
Provides information on several computer products. 700/800 and MCL 50 D manufacturing systems from Multi Media Masters and Machinery; CDA 2000 standalone analyzer from CD Associates; PowerPress product line of network from Luminex.
- Newsline... Waddell, Ray; Solomons, Mark; Jeffrey, Don; Morris, Chris; Lichtman, Irv // Billboard;09/11/99, Vol. 111 Issue 37, p99
Offers popular music news briefs. Details of the divestiture of SFX Entertainment from QBQ; Agreement by Swiss CD mastering company Multi Media Masters & Machinery SA to pay the International Federation of the Phonographic Industry (IFPI) in a settlement following a claim that the company...
- Interconnections. // Electronic Design;2/6/95, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p149
Presents products for interconnecting multimedia systems. Includes test clips from ITT Pomona Electronics; Connectors for video and graphic subsystems from AMP Inc.; Filtered jack from Stewart Connector Systems Inc.; Accessories to extend applications of terminal block devices from PCD Incorporated.
- Multimedia. // T H E Journal;Dec94, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p45
Presents equipment and supplies for multimedia systems. Virtual reality videos; Illustration software packages; CD-ROM.
- Multimedia. // T H E Journal;Mar96, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p53
Features multimedia products. Includes Life's Greatest Mysteries in CD-ROM; Saunders Interactive General Chemistry CD-ROM; Edward Lear's Book of Nonsense; Scholastic's Electronic Portfolio; Training Media Toolkit buyer's guide to training resources; HOPE instructional series from Science...
- Principles of effective packaging for multimedia products. Sansbury, Pam // CD-ROM Professional;Apr96, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p76
Discusses principles of effective packaging for multimedia products. Box concept; Advertising concerns; Competition to grab consumers' attention.
- JVC, Mammoth pool efforts to release CD-ROM products. // InfoWorld;12/6/93, Vol. 15 Issue 49, p41
Previews some multimedia products to be released in tandem. Studio XA and Play XA from Mammoth Micro Productions with Personal RomMaker from JVC Information Products Co.; Flexscan F780iW from Nanao USA Corp. with a 64-bit graphics accelerator card from Matrox Electronic Systems Limited.