Adaptec Wins First Round: Preliminary Injunction Freezes Prassi's CD Right! and CD Rep
- Adaptec sues Prassi, alleges copyright infringement. Starrett, Robert A. // EMedia Professional;Jul98, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p10
Reports on Milpitas, California-based Adaptec Inc.'s copyright infringement lawsuit filed against Prassi Software Inc. Case background; Lawsuit's allegations; Prassi Software's plan to file a counter-claim against Adaptec.
- Prassi Asks court to Expand Adaptec Antitrust Case. // EMedia Magazine;Jan2001, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p13
Reports on the plan of Prassi Software USA Inc. to apply to the San Jose Federal District Court in California for permission to broaden its antitrust lawsuit against Adaptec Inc.
- Adaptec wins counterfeiting suit. // Electronic News;05/19/97, Vol. 43 Issue 2168, p24
Reports that Adaptec Inc.'s victory in its product counterfeiting lawsuits filed against Area Electronics Systems and Priority Micro in the United States.
- Conn. tries to force hospital to keep inpatient services. // Modern Healthcare;9/23/96, Vol. 26 Issue 39, p28
Reports that an injunction to prevent Winsted Memorial Hospital from closing its acute-care unit without court approval, is being sought by the state of Connecticut. Lawsuit filed in the state Superior Court against the hospital; Information on the hospital.
- 7th Circuit mulls adult-business laws. Hoskins, Michael W. // Indiana Lawyer;9/29/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 15, p15
The article discusses the investigation by the 7th Circuit Court of Appeals regarding a decision of a Southern Indiana judge to grant a preliminary injunction that stopped Indianapolis from enforcing a 2002 ordinance that regulates adult-business hours.
- Judge grants injunction on H-2B program rule. // Greenhouse Management;May2012, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p68
The article reports that a temporary injunction to prevent the implementation of the H-2B program rule has been issued by a Florida judge.
- National Parks, San Juan playing with fire in Punto Verde case. VÉLEZ, EVA LLORÉNS // Caribbean Business;9/22/2011, Vol. 39 Issue 37, p37
The article reports on the ruling of a judge whether to grant Punto Verde Ecological Park an injunction to stop San Juan, Puerto Rico from proceeding with the eviction after it passed a resolution that orders the Park to turn over to the Luis MuÃ±oz MarÃn Park.
- New Potential M&A Opportunities. Dubrow, Jon // Venulex Legal Summaries;2004 Q4, p1
The article presents information on several lawsuits that reject government mergers to depict the chances of companies to acquire their competitors in the U.S. The court rejected the Federal Trade Commission's request for preliminary injunction on an acquisition of two coal mines in Wyoming. A...
- Winners honored at 3rd annual LISA awards. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);05/07/99, Vol. 46 Issue 19, p57A
Presents the honorees at the 3rd Annual Long Island Software Awards at the Long Island Technology Center, recognized for their achievements in software development. Long Island Software and Technology Network; Recipients of awards for their lifetime contributions to the Long Island software...