- Demand for security systems and services surges. Colón, Cynthia // Caribbean Business;7/1/2010, Vol. 38 Issue 25, p22
The article reports on the growth of security systems and service fueled by advances in technology and increased concern among businesses and citizens about crime in Puerto Rico. Luis A. PagÃ¡n, general manager of G4S Security Services, notes their use of technology to help with their physical...
- Latest technology exclusive to local communications & security firm. VARGAS, ANGELA // Caribbean Business;3/31/2011, Vol. 39 Issue 12, pS10
The article presents the corporate profile of Professional Communications Inc. (PCI), a security company which offers excellent service to the private and public sectors in San Juan, Puerto Rico since 1978. PCI provides security services to the healthcare, industrial, retail, pharmaceutical, and...
- HOW TO Buy Security. Ford, Darren // Supply Management;10/5/2006, Vol. 11 Issue 20, p45
The article discusses the growing field of security services and products procurement in Great Britain, as well as the work of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) professional practice team in the area. It cites the growth of the security industry, mentions a range of...
- Salary Survey Pegs Pay. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec98, Vol. 28 Issue 16, p110
Discusses the findings of the report 'Compensation in the Security/Loss Prevention Field, 10th Edition,' a statistical analysis of compensation in the security/loss prevention industry. Factors that determine pay variance; Average incomes.
- Tucson-area security officer firms. // Inside Tucson Business;07/10/2000, Vol. 10 Issue 16, p14
Ranks the largest security officer firms in the Tucson, Arizona area according to the number of licensed local personnel as of July 10, 2000. Top position taken by Pinkerton Security Services Inc.; Number of total staff in Tucson; Local principal directors; Year established locally; Services...
- Tarrant County's largest security and alarm firms. Rowe, Valerie E. // Business Press;05/24/96, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p10
Presents a list of the largest security and alarm firms in Tarrant County, Texas, ranked according to the number of area employees as of May 24, 1996. Number of Tarrant/Dallas offices; Top local executive; Year established; Association memberships; Certifications; Sample of services.
- 3 ways to spot a systems integrator. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Oct99, Vol. 36 Issue 10, Integrated Systems pJ
Provides tips in selecting a security systems integrator in the United States. Exercising due diligence; Importance of pre-planning; Needs assessment and functional task analysis; Anticipating future growth. INSET: Integration concerns at a glance..
- What Business Are You In? // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2010 Supplement, Vol. 40, p5
The article reports that central station monitored security services are in demand in the security industry in the U.S.
- Services. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Nov97, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p123
Lists companies in the United States that offer security services. Systems services; Security consultants and engineers; Specialty services; Contract services; Investigative services.