- GLOBAL PULSE. // Marketing (00253650);11/21/2002, p48
Focuses on the effectiveness of collaborations in advertising campaigns.
- What's A Credit Union? New Ads In Alabama, Florida Offer Answer. // Credit Union Journal;9/19/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 36, p3
The article offers brief information on the cooperative advertising campaign from the League of Southeastern Credit Unions (CU).
- Advertising Bet Pays Off As Wash. CUs Air TV Spot During Super Bowl. Roberts, Ed // Credit Union Journal;2/6/2006, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p15
The article features the television advertisement produced Seattle firms Fueled Creative LLC and the Steenman Association advertising agency in Washington. The half-minute spot represented a major gamble by the Washington Credit Union League, which coordinated the cooperative advertising...
- 11 Texas Credit Unions Backing Cooperative Campaign. // Credit Union Journal;8/30/2004, Vol. 8 Issue 35, p10
Reports on the creation of Credit Union Difference, a cooperative advertising and education campaign, by credit unions in Waco, Texas. Goal of explaining the credit union difference to consumers; Launch of a multimedia campaign to market credit union services.
- Four Mythical Creatures Credited For Ending 'Myth' About CUs. Bartlett, Michael // Credit Union Journal;9/20/2004, Vol. 8 Issue 38, p26
Looks at mythical creatures credited for ending myth about credit unions in Los Angeles, California. Cooperative advertising campaign starring mythical creatures that wish to address the public's misperceptions about credit unions; Increase in public awareness of credit union membership and...
- In Credit Unions We Trust. Birch, Ray // Credit Union Journal;10/27/2008, Vol. 12 Issue 43, p12
The article focuses on the $1.5-million statewide "CU Difference" cooperative advertising campaign of the Michigan Credit Union League to stress out credit union (CU) safety. The league also invests an extra $700,000 for a new campaign under the "CU Difference" that will run for six weeks to...
- Thrushes jump on Bravado bandwagon. Chagollan, Steve // Daily Variety;2/5/2010, Vol. 306 Issue 25, p8
The article reports on the deal signed by Bravado with rhythm and blues (R&B) singers Rihanna, Whitney Houston, Alicia Keys, and Mariah Carey for the creation of the merchandise to back their album releases and concert tours.
- Co-op shuns ineffective generic milk ads, starts program to market its own brand. // Marketing News;11/30/1979, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p3
Reports on the move of the Lehigh Valley Cooperative Farmers to launch its own marketing program in 1979 claiming that the American Dairy Association's (ADA) advertising is ineffective. Funding for the program; Overview of the ADA's generic advertising program; Efforts of farmers to promote...
- WITHOUT SURGERY OFFERS COOPERATIVE ADVERTISING. // Professional Beauty;Jul/Aug2009, p31
The article offers information on the cooperative advertising campaigns offered by WithoutSurgery company in Australia. According to company founder Suzie Clifton, the cooperative advertising is the company's marketing strategy to help beauty clinics achieve success despite the current economic...