Defections Wear on Fox Sports Net
- E! looks to Us Weekly for latest reality show. Offman, Craig // Daily Variety;1/22/2003, Vol. 278 Issue 15, p31
Reports on the deal between Us Weekly magazine and E! Entertainment Television in the U.S. Details on the reality television show planned by the two companies; Circulation of the entertainment magazine; Growth in the advertising revenue of the periodical.
- Comcast Gaining Vs. Disney In Distributor Content. REINHARDT KRAUSE // Investors Business Daily;1/19/2016, p00
The article reports on the projected gains for the cable television firms in content deals in 2016.
- FOX SPORTS NET CUTS SHOWS AND JOBS. // Quill;Mar2002, Vol. 90 Issue 2, p6
Reports on the television programs being canceled by cable television network Fox Sports Net (FSN). List of sports news shows being eliminated by the network; Effect on the employment conditions at the regional networks of FSN; Information on the network's plan to run sports news breaks in...
- Ratings week. // Broadcasting & Cable;9/5/94, Vol. 124 Issue 36, p19
Rates the cable television shows in the United States, according to Nielsen, for the week of August 22-28, 1994. ABC; CBS; NBC; Fox.
- The WB's mulitplexing plan. Mermigas, Diane // Electronic Media;4/1/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 13, p6
Reports plans of WB cable network to multiplex several programs in the U.S. Percentage of unit prices for the second play; Reference to the experience of the network in multiplexing the program 'Charmed'; Selection of series by producers.
- mr. weatherman. Ardren, Bob // Sarasota Magazine;Oct2002, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p32
Focuses on issues related to the telecast of a program segment on the cable television network Weather Channel in Sarasota, Florida. Identification of the person appearing in the segment; Professional responsibilities of the person appearing in the program segment.
- Rocking the Industry. Haley, Kathy; Knight, Bill // Broadcasting & Cable;Nov2002 Supplement, Vol. 132 Issue 45, p3
Discusses the growing popularity of the television series on U.S. cable television network Home Box Office (HBO) as of November 2002. Views of veteran writers and critics on HBO's series; Comparison of income generated by HBO with other broadcast networks; Creative impact of HBO on the...
- The Way of Success. // Broadcasting & Cable;Nov2002 Supplement, Vol. 132 Issue 45, p6
Discusses the projects undertaken by U.S. cable television network Home Box Office (HBO) as of November 2002. Plans to telecast two original series, 'Carnivale' and 'Dead Wood,' based on historical events; Plot and starcast of the two series; Inclination of HBO towards counter-programming;...
- New From Los Cuatro Grandes. // Broadcasting & Cable;5/19/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 20, p26
Presents news items related to the business performance of various television networks company and broadcasters in the United States. Focus of the cable television network Telefutura on counterprogramming its branch network of Univision; Provision of reality shows by National Broadcasting...