Fortune 500 Fees Rise Approximately 17% in FY03
- Who Audits the Fortune 500? // Public Accounting Report;12/15/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 23, p6
Presents a list of several Fortune 500 auditing firms and their clients as of December 2004. PricewaterhouseCoopers; Ernst & Young; KPMG.
- Offshored External Audits Expose Regulatory Issues. Whitehouse, Tammy // Compliance Week;Apr2009, Vol. 6 Issue 63, p26
The article discusses the issues related to the offshoring of external audit by audit firms. Several audit firms including Deloitte & Touche, Ernst & Young LLP, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP are engaged in offshoring. Lewis Ferguson, a partner with Gibson Dunn & Crutcher LLP, says that this...
- COUNTING THE AUDITS. Tabone, John // CA Magazine;Mar2006, Vol. 139 Issue 2, p13
The article presents a list of auditing firms illustrated in the 2005 Financial Post Corporate Connections database under Canadian exchanges. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP landed on the first place, with a total of 328 company audits. The second place garnered by KPMG Audit PLC with the points of...
- Unsystematic Risk In South African Privately-Owned Company Valuations. Erasmus, Henro; van Rooyen, Surika; Oberholzer, Merwe // Journal of Applied Business Research;May/Jun2012, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p449
The purpose of the study is to determine whether advisory firms valuing privately-owned companies in South Africa take unsystematic risk into account and, if they do, how objectively it is done. A literature search was reviewed and used as a foundation in a questionnaire to gather information...
- FTSE 100 audit fees jump 22%. Hanney, Brian // Accountancy;Sep2005, Vol. 136 Issue 1345, p5
Reports on the increase in audit fees charged by the Big Four auditing firms to companies in the Financial Times Stock Exchange 100 Index in Great Britain in 2005. Decline in non-audit revenues from 2003 to 2005; Number of clients of PricewaterhouseCoopers, KPMG, Deloitte, and Ernst & Young.
- Who Audits Fortune's Largest Companies? // Public Accounting Report;4/15/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p5
Presents a statistical chart on accounting firms and their corresponding audit engagements with the top 50 largest companies in the U.S. Ernst & Young; PricewaterhouseCoopers; Deloitte.
- SEC Audit Resignation Falls Across The Board In The Fourth Quarter. // Public Accounting Report;1/15/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p1
Reports on the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission audit resignation and dismissal posted by public accounting firms in the U.S. during the fourth quarter of 2005. KPMG LLP; PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP; Deloitte & Touche LLP; Ernst & Young LLP.
- Big Four try to crack India's audit market. // Accountancy;Jan2004, Vol. 133 Issue 1325, p16
This article provides information on the attempt of the Big Four, top four major accountancy firms in Great Britain, to crack the Indian audit market. Foreign firms are banned from carrying our statutory audits in the country and to this end Mike Rake, chairman of KPMG, visited India in...
- Accountancy Industry Profile: France. // Accountancy Industry Profile: France;
A profile of the accountancy market in France as of August 2013 is presented. The market grew declined by 0.2% in 2012 to reach a value of 14.5 billion dollars. It is forecasted to have a value of 16.6 billion dollars in 2017. The market is dominated by four accountancy firms, Deloitte, Ernst &...