- CeBIT America. // IT Professional;Jan/Feb2003, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p57
Features the trade show organized by CeBIT America in New York. Highlights of the event; Implementation of the requirements for information technology and network mangers; Display of products for broadband communication.
- CFE Media named Official Media Partner. // Plant Engineering;Oct2015, Vol. 69 Issue 8, p22
The article offers information on the Hannover Messe trade show to be hosted by marketing agency Hannover Fairs USA Inc. in partnership with publisher CFE Media to be held in Hannover, Germany in April 2016.
- 5-minute interview: Art Paredes, President and CEO, Hannover Fairs USA. // Expo Magazine;Jun2007, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p30
An interview with Hannover Fairs USA president and chief executive officer (CEO) Art Paredes is presented. When asked how Hannover Fairs plans to expand its global presence Paredes says that the company continues to search for new market opportunities. He shares that one of the company's biggest...
- Central New Jersey's German connection. Wallace, David // Central New Jersey Business;3/22/95, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p8
Features Hannover Fairs USA owner Joachim Schafer and his company. Company as representative of the German exhibition center in Hannover; Business operations; Increase in the number of Hannover exhibitors; Description of the fairgrounds; Schafer's career history.
- CFE Media named Official Media Partner. // Control Engineering;Oct2015, Vol. 62 Issue 10, p61
The article announces that the publishing company CFE Media has been selected by marketing agency Hannover Fairs USA as the official media partner for Partner County USA at the industrial trade show Hannover Messe 2016 to be held in Hannover, Germany in April 2016.
- More Cool School: The IC's Need to "Disconnect.". BRUNACINI, ALAN // Fire Engineering;Jan2009, Vol. 162 Issue 1, p176
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of learning to disconnect while responding to incidents as a fire chief.
- Multi-casualty incidents require mass coordination. Evans, Bruce // Fire Chief;Mar2003, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p18
Argues that the forecasted increase in multiple-victim incidents means that fire chiefs in the U.S. must immediately prepare and organize their emergency management service (EMS) resources. Problems affecting delivery of patient care during a multi-casualty incident; Development of a predefined...
- MCI launches new IP offers at CeBit. Pappalardo, Denise // Network World;6/23/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 25, p10
Reports on Internet telephony services launched by carrier MCI Communications at the inaugural CeBit America conference. MCI's push to ensure interoperability across its networks; IP VPN Remote service; Secure Internet Gateway; Plans for a Wi-Fi service and satellite offering.
- CeBIT America Taps Makovsky For PR. Van Camp, Scott // Adweek Magazines' Technology Marketing;Jan2004, pN.PAG
This article reports on CeBIT America's selection of independent public relations and investor relations firm Makovsky and Co. to provide positioning and publicity for its 2004 show, to be held on May 25-27, 2004 at the Javits Center in New York. The CeBIT America show, in its second year,...