- NEW DELIVERIES. // Fire Chief;Mar2004, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p88
The article reports about purchases made by various fire departments in the U.S. The Rural Retreat Fire Department in Virginia purchased E-One Grizzly Tanker. It features a Freightliner M2 cab, 300hp Mercedes engine, 500gpm pump and 2000 gallon water tank. The Morongo Band of Indian Missions...
- SEAGRAVE CELEBRATES 125 YEARS. // Fire Engineering;May2006, Vol. 159 Issue 5, p156
This article presents information on Seagrave Fire Apparatus LLC as it completes 125 years. The company was founded in 1881 by Frederic Seagrave and it is the oldest manufacturer of fire apparatus in North America. The terrorist attack on September 11, 2001 left the Fire Department in New York...
- Carmel Adopts 2 Pumpers. // Fire Chief Expert Blog;7/31/2012, p1
The article reports on the two top-mount pumpers that were delivered by Seagrave Fire Apparatus to the Carmel (Indiana) Fire Department.
- PUMPER ROLLS IN CANTON. // Fire Chief;Nov2012, Vol. 56 Issue 11, p157
A photograph of a fire engine from Seagrave Fire Apparatus LLC is presented.
- Pumper Rolls in Canton. // Fire Chief Expert Blog;9/18/2012, p5
The article reports on the Canton New York Fire Department installed a pumper from Seagrave Fire Apparatus.
- NEW DELIVERIES. // Fire Chief;Mar2006, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p86
The article features several rescue vehicles delivered to state fire departments in the U.S. The delivery includes a dash pumper from Pierce delivered to the fire department in Illinois, 2005 model of the Freedom Series pumper by Smeal Fire Apparatus for Manistique in Michigan, and the 2005...
- COMPANY NEWS. // Fire Chief;May2004, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p14
Presents news briefs affecting fire departments in the United States as of May 2004. Interoperability requirements met by First Virtual Communications Inc.'s Click to MeetT Express 2.1.4 as a Department of Defense Collaborative Tool Suite; Economic Development Association of Western Nevada's...
- COMPANY NEWS. // Fire Chief;Jun2004, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p13
Presents updates related to fire fighting equipment industry in the U.S. as of June 2004. Acquisition of half of the assets of Classic Fire Apparatus LLC by Seagrave Fire Apparatus LLC; Presentation of the Gold Cutter Awards for life-saving rescues by TNT Rescue Systems Inc.; Award of a C-20...
- NEW WHEELS FOR THE BRAVEST. Eisenstein, Paul // Popular Mechanics;Nov2002, Vol. 179 Issue 11, p94
Offers a look at the role of Seagrave Fire Apparatus in the rebuilding or replacement efforts of New York City's Fire Department on its fleet of firetrucks following the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks. Evolution of firefighting equipment used in the city; History of the city's business...