- Fire service organizations briefed on new grant program. // Fire Engineering;Mar2001, Vol. 154 Issue 3, p46
Reports on the United States Federal Emergency Management Agency's meeting with representatives of fire service organizations to discuss a grant program under the fiscal 2001 omnibus combined spending bill. Participation of fire service organizations in developing a streamlined grant...
- CAPITAL BRIEF. // Navajo Times;2/28/2013, Vol. 52 Issue 9, pA-2
The article presents an announcement from U.S. Senator Tom Udal on the provision of the Federal Emergency Management Agency of more than $7.2 million to New Mexico for the state's fire suppression efforts in the 2011 Track and Donaldson fires.
- United States : VILLA PARK obtains federal funds to buy firefighting equipment. // TendersInfo News;8/23/2014, p1
The article reports that Federal Emergency Management Agency part of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security has awarded the grant to fire department Villa Park in suburban Chicago, Illinois to buy firefighting equipment.
- FEMA Accepting Fire Safety Grant Applications. // State Journal (WV);12/7/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 47, p13
The article reports on the acceptance of the U.S Federal Emergency Management Agency of applications for grants to support public and fire safety opportunities, which is funded under its fiscal year 2012 Fire Prevention and Safety Grant Program.
- FEMA FY2001 grant program update. // Fire Engineering;May2001, Vol. 154 Issue 5, p36
Reports on the United States Federal Emergency Management Agency's interim final rule on the fiscal year 2001 $100 million fire service department program. Posting of the rule in the Federal Register in March 21, 2001; Complete application package for the Assistance to Firefighters Grant Program.
- Trinidad VFD awarded $63K FEMA grant. // Malakoff News (TX);2/11/2011, Vol. 102 Issue 6, p13A
The article reports on the 63,272 dollar grant from the Department of Homeland Security's Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) given to the Trinidad Volunteer Fire Department (VFD) to finance training, support operations and purchase firefighter safety and rescue equipment.
- Firefighters receive grant for rescue suits. // Wentzville Journal;6/8/2011, Vol. 49 Issue 46, pA5
The article announces the Operation Round Up grant of 1,337.90 dollars that was awarded by the Cuivre River Electric Community Trust to the Augusta Community Volunteer Fire Department (ACVFD) in Missouri for the acquisition of two Mustang Ice Commander Rescue Suits.
- FEMA cites San Leandro for earthquake preparedness. // American City & County;Aug96, Vol. 111 Issue 9, p108
Reports that the City of San Leandro, California has won the Federal Emergency Management Agency's Outstanding Public Service award for its program to reduce damage from earthquakes and other major emergencies. Unmatched commitment to disaster mitigation; Residential seismic strengthening program.
- FEMA releases AFG five-year report. // Fire Engineering;Sep2008, Vol. 161 Issue 9, p70
The article reports on the release of a statistical breakdown of the equipment and vehicles from fiscal years 2003 through 2007 that have been funded in the Assistance for Firefighters Grant (AFG) program by the U.S. Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) in 2008. The statistics also include...