52 Club Tops 1,200 Members
- Friends of the Nationalmuseum - museum ambassadors. // Art Bulletin of Nationalmuseum Stockholm;2004, Vol. 11, p99
The article provides information on the Friends of the Nationalmuseum, the largest and most enduring sponsors of the Nationalmuseum in Sweden, Stockholm. The financial sources of the group are made up of membership fees, income from investments and donor contributions. The Royal summer residence...
- JCF Launches Membership Campaign. Shuster, William George // JCK;Jun2003, Vol. 174 Issue 6, p164
Reports on the launching of a membership campaign by the Jewelers Charity Fund for Children in the U.S. Enhancement of support in raising money for charities; Schedule of launch; Membership fee. INSET: BENEVOLENT EFFORTS.
- Special thanks to Spokes. // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);5/24/2006, Vol. 134 Issue 21, p4A
The article highlights the fundraising of the Boys and Girls Club at Spokes Sports Bar and Grill at Burnet County, Texas. The owners of Spokes, Alan and Sherrye McAnally, opened the doors for lunch with all the proceeds to the benefit of the Club. All the food was donated by Spokes' regular...
- Motorcyclists Help Make-A-Wish Kids. // South Dakota Magazine;Jul/Aug2006, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p90
Reports on the Hot Harley Nights event on July 7-8, 2006 in Sioux Falls, Dakota which will benefit the Make-A-Wish Foundation of South Dakota. Participation of the Minnesota Army National Guard's 34th Infantry Division Band; Motorcycle clubs that will participate in the event; Raffle that will...
- Give and Let Live. Coile, D. Caroline // Dog World;Sep2008, Vol. 93 Issue 9, p16
The article explains the reasons behind the successful fundraising campaign for canine health research. As reported, the Rottweiler Health Foundation and the Bernese Mountain Dog Club of America donated a combined $100,000 for research of specific types of canine cancer in 2008. It notes that...
- Z'Tejas Heats Things Up With Charity Menu, Bachelors. Chao, Fifi // Orange County Business Journal;9/17/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 38, p66
The article reports that Z'Tejas Southwestern Grill is raising money for the Costa Mesa Firefighters Widows & Orphans Fund in California. Sales from their Chile Fest menu and some specialty beverages will go toward the cause. Details on the 2007 Chile Fest menu are also provided in the article.
- Be Nice, Even When THEY SAY "NO". Swanson, Robert G. // Nonprofit World;Mar/Apr2007, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p9
The article discusses the relationship between a fundraiser and a prospect in the U.S. The fundraiser's relationship with the prospect includes elements of a business transaction such as written agreements, financial appropriations and tax ramifications. Simultaneously, it has emotional and even...
- NEWS BRIEFS: Honolulu. // Advocate;11/29/78, Issue 255, p10
Reports that the Honolulu, Hawaii-based Aloha United Way has denied funding for Love and Peace Together.
- CINC SOLICITATION UPDATE. // Officer Review Magazine;Jan2007, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p14
The article presents a reminder from this periodical to the members of The Order concerning the solicitation drive of the association for 2006. The order is short of $60,000 of the targetted $90,000 fund raising amount. Given that The Order is a self-sustaining organization, the members are...