- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;7/28/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32184, p28
Reports on the results of competitive bond sales in the United States. Issuer; Value; Tax status; Maturity; Winning bid.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;12/30/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32040, p33
The article presents statistics related the condition of bond market in the U.S. as of December 30, 2004. The 30-Day Visible Supply reflects the total dollar volume of bonds to be offered at competitive bidding and through negotiation over the next 30 days. It includes issues scheduled for sale...
- NEGOTIATED VERSUS COMPETITIVE UNDERWRITINGS OF PUBLIC UTILITY BONDS: JUST ONE MORE TIME. Fabozzi, Frank J.; West, Richard R. // Journal of Financial & Quantitative Analysis;Sep81, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p323
The article looks at negotiated underwritings versus competitive underwritings of public utility bonds. The U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission instituted a rule in 1940 called Rule U-50 which requires the competitive bidding on specific classes of utility bonds but it was suspended due to...
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;5/16/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32133, p8
This article presents competitive information for buyers in the U.S. bond market, as of May 16, 2005. Des Plaines, Illinois will issue bonds worth $500,000 in May 2005. Albuquerque, New Mexico, will issue bonds worth $11,000.575.
- Louisiana Flaunts Double Upgrade With $290 Million Sale. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;5/1/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31626, p38
Louisiana will come to the bond market with 290 million dollars of general obligation bonds in late May 1, 2003 its once-troubled credit supported by improved ratings that should reduce borrowing costs. The bonds will be sold competitively on May 15 via i-Deal's Parity electronic bidding system....
- Southeast Invisible Supply. // Bond Buyer;7/28/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32184, p32
Lists bonds for issuance in southeast United States. Issuer; Value; Underwriter; Expected sale date.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;10/4/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32231, p32
Presents several charts depicting the results of recent competitive sales by state in the U.S.
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;4/19/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32114, p7
The article presents a calendar of listed companies, which offer bond issues.
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;7/29/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31687, p12
Presents statistics for negotiated bond offerings in the U.S. bond market between July 28 and August 18, 2003. Names of issuers and lead managers for offerings; Ratings for the bonds; Results of negotiated sales.