NEWS IN BRIEF
- Treasury to Offer $20B 17-Day Cash Managements. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/28/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32701, p4
The article reports on the announcement made by the U.S. Department of the Treasury concerning its sale on cash management bills. The department will auction $20 billion of 17-day cash management bills on August 29, 2007. Respectively , the closing time for the receipt of non-competitive and...
- 13-Day Cash Managements Draw 5.195% High Rate. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;4/3/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32600, p6
The article reports that U.S. Treasury Department has auctioned $16 billion 13-day cash management bills that dated April 3, 2007 and due April 16, 2007 at a 5.195% high tender rate. The bid-to-cover ratio was 2.21 and the coupon equivalent was 5.292%. The price was 99.812403, while low bid was...
- 14-Day Cash Management Bills Draw 0.075% High Rate. // Bondbuyer.com;8/31/2015, p19
The article reports on the high tender rate of the 14-day cash management bills sold by the U.S. Treasury Department.
- 21-Day Cash Management Bills Draw 0.015% High Rate. // Bondbuyer.com;9/9/2015, p3
The article reports that the U.S. Department of Treasury has sold 25 billion dollars 21-day cash management bills, dated September 10, 2015, due October 1, at a 0.015% high tender rate, and mentions the bid to cover ratio, coupon equivalent, and price.
- 14-Day Cash Management Bills Draw 0.050% High Rate. // Bond Buyer;6/4/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34120, p1
The article reports that the U.S. Department of Treasury has sold 14-day cash management bills of 25 billion U.S. dollars at a 0.050 percent high tender rate, as of June 2014 and mentions that the bid to cover ratio was 4.66 and the coupon equivalent was 0.051 percent in the tender.
- Six-Day Cash Bills Draw 0.040% High. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;6/9/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33530, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Department of the Treasury has sold 15 billion dollars of 6-day cash management bills at a 0.040 percent high tender rate.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Shields, Yvette; Vekshin, Alison; E. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;5/14/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31386, p2
Reports financial developments in the U.S. as of May 14, 2002. Improvement of the manufacturing activity of the Kansas City Federal Reserve District; Growth of the tender rates for the discount bills; Sale of the discount bills of the Treasury Department.
- Treasury 4-Week Bills To Pay Down $5B. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;4/3/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32600, p6
The article reports on the announcement by the U.S. Treasury Department concerning its 4-week bills. On April 2, 2007, the Treasury Department unveils that it will sell $20 billion of four-week discount bills. The twenty-eight-day bills will pay down the $5 billion and refund $25 billion of...
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go At 4.335% High Yield. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;6/20/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32654, p2
The article reports on the auctioned of $8 billion of four-week bills by the U.S. Treasury Department, at a 4.335% high yield, a price of 99.662833. The coupon equivalent was 4.422% while the bid-to-cover ratio was 3.54. The median yield was 4.320% and the low bid was 4.250%. The bills have an...