Investors & investing
- Tax-Free Yield Drop 2 Basis Points. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;10/24/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31747, p29
Reports on the decrease of the tax-free money market funds' average annualized yields in the U.S.
- Tax-Free Outflows Hit $380.4 Million Last Week. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;10/31/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31752, p6
Reports that tax-free money market funds in the United States had a net outflow of 380.4 million dollars for the week ended October 27, 2003. Individual retail investors' sale of their shares; Net outflow of the tax-free stockbroker and general-purpose fund category tracked by iMoneyNet; Net...
- Record 2001 Concludes With Yields Rising on Year-End Sell-Off. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;12/28/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31293, p6
Reports on the position of the tax-free money market funds as of December 28, 2001. Cause of the growth in annual net inflows; Growth in institutional funds; Impacts of the falling short-term interest rates on the money market.
- A good high-income, low-risk bet. Mabotja, Sello // Finance Week;1/20/2003, p40
Discusses developments concerning investments in money market funds in South Africa. Investors ideal for the funds; Impact of the Collected Investment Schemes Act on the funds.
- National City Makes a Big Push To Sell Armada Funds Nationally. Morris, Gregory D.L. // Bank Investment Consultant;Jun2002, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p41
Focuses on the national distribution plan for NatCity's Armada funds in Cleveland, Ohio. Concept of the funds; Estimation of the amount of Armada money under the management of seven money market funds; Importance of fee-based business to NatCity.
- Don't panic. Long, Christine // Money (Australia Edition);Aug2002, p50
Examines the performance of managed funds from 2001 to 2002. Causes of negative returns on funds; Reduction of the negative return at a diversified fund; Performance of international equities in the 12 months to June 30, 2002.
- Money fund assets climb 1% in week. // American Banker;5/12/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 90, p13
Reports on a one percent increase in assets invested in American money market mutual funds for the week ending May 7, 1997 according to the Investment Co. Institute.
- Retail and institutional money fund assets off. Holliday, Kalen // American Banker;2/24/95, Vol. 160 Issue 37, p11
Reports on the decline of money market mutual funds assets in the United States for the week ending February 15, 1995. Figures from the Investment Company Institute; Decline in the retail and institutional money fund assets.
- Percentage of Companies' Shortâ€“Term Assets in Money Market Funds. // Money Management Executive;9/12/2011, Vol. 19 Issue 35, p1
Statistics are presented on the percentage of the U.S. non-financial companiesâ€™ shortâ€“term assets in money market funds from 2007-2010.
- Most managers content to `tread water' until June note season. Polyak, Ilana // Bond Buyer;05/15/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30394, p6
Reports on the developments in the United States money market funds as of May 15, 1998. Onset of note season in early June; Claim of few market sources that they were avoiding notes altogether; Tender-option programs; Transactions done by key market players.