Bidder withdraws, leaving single offer for AHERF branch
- 2 bids compete for PA hospitals. Asplund, Jon // AHA News;02/01/99, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p9
Reports that Catholic Health East and Western Pennsylvania Healthcare System will compete for buying the charity-based, not-for-profit mission and research staffing unit of the Allegheny University Hospitals West. Status of the sale; Other hospitals of the system that will be sold.
- AHERF vs. AHERF. Hensley, Scott // Modern Healthcare;12/14/98, Vol. 28 Issue 50, p22
Reports that a group of Allegheny Health, Education and Research Foundation's (AHERF) own hospitals has joined the line of creditors seeking financial compensation from the health system. Return of Anthony Sanzo as president and chief executive officer of Allegheny University Hospitals-West;...
- Catholic Health East to Sell $72M for Florida, Delaware Hospitals. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;11/11/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31759, p6
Reports on Catholic Health East's sale of fixed-rate health system revenue bonds in Florida. Structure of the bonds.
- IRS Audit of Catholic Health East Ends With No Penalty for System. Kinnader, Ola // Bond Buyer;9/17/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31472, p1
Reports the auditing of the Catholic Health East (CHE) by the Internal Revenue Service in Pennsylvania. Exemption from paying debt taxes; Amount of the acquisition finance debt of CHE; Factors to influence the acquittal of CHE from paying merger bond debts.
- Catholics form East Coast powerhouse. Scott, Lisa // Modern Healthcare;06/02/97, Vol. 27 Issue 22, p8
Reports on changes in Catholic healthcare, with an announcement of a merger creating a 25-hospital Roman Catholic system. Information on the system `Catholic Health East;' Services to be provided by the system. INSET: Catholic Health East..
- Health System Bonds Fall. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;6/27/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33539, p9
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service has downgraded the 1.1 billion dollars debt of Catholic Health East from A2 to A1 due to its cash-flow margins that decline below similar A-rated health care credits in Pennsylvania.
- Fitch IBCA Cuts Catholic Health East. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;08/13/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30704, p2
Reports on Fitch IBCA Inc.'s downgrading of Pennsylvania-based Catholic Health East's bond rating. Worth of bonds affected by the downgrade; Factors contributing to the downgrade.
- Auxilio to implement MPS in Catholic Health East. // Medical Device Daily;1/13/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p5
The article reports on the decision of Catholic Health East (CHE) to give a 40-million U.S. dollar in contract to Auxilio for the implementation of its managed print services (MPS) strategy in hospitals, long-term care facilities and a clinical and administrative entities in various U.S. states.
- Catholic Health East Lowered by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;07/10/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30928, p2
Reports on the downgrade of the bond rating of Catholic Health East. Lower-than-expected financial performance of the company.