- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;1/3/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32041, p32
The article presents statistics related to the condition of bond market in the U.S., as of December 30, 2004. The 30-Day Visible Supply reflects the total dollar volume of bonds to be offered at competitive bidding and through negotiation over the next 30 days. It includes issues scheduled for...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;7/28/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32184, p28
Reports on the results of competitive bond sales in the United States. Issuer; Value; Tax status; Maturity; Winning bid.
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;7/29/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31687, p12
Presents statistics for negotiated bond offerings in the U.S. bond market between July 28 and August 18, 2003. Names of issuers and lead managers for offerings; Ratings for the bonds; Results of negotiated sales.
- Municipal Volume Estimated at $7.39 Billion for Week of April 22. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;4/19/2013, Vol. 384, p1
The article offers information on a negotiated sale and competitive sale that would price the municipal bonds of 7,392.4 in the U.S. bond market in April 2013. It mentions that negotiated sale will price the bonds of 5,133.0 million U.S. dollars whereas a scheduled competitive sale will price...
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;7/22/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32180, p33
Highlights visible bond supply by state in the U.S. issued on July 14 and July 21, 2005. Worth of the bond issues.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/22/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32180, p36
Presents charts depicting bond market statistics in the United States as of July 22, 2005. Market indicators; Short-term exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Visible supply declines; New-issue balances.
- California's $2.5 Billion GO Sale Takes Top Honors. Scarchilli, Michael; Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;10/15/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32733, p7
The article focuses on the issuance of various bonds by several states in the U.S. during the third week of October 2007. The issuance of bond was chiefly done by the state of California, which offers worth $2.5 billion general obligation. It was followed by Puerto Rico, which offers a $1.01...
- The Bond Market and Fiscal Institutions: Have Budget Stabilization Funds Reduced State Borrowing Costs? Wagner, Gary A. // National Tax Journal;Dec2004, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p785
Since budget stabilization funds have the potential to aid states in mitigating periods of fiscal stress, they may reduce the default risk associated with state-issued debt. This paper explores how budget stabilization funds affect state borrowing costs. While the empirical results reveal that...
- Midwest: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for July 11, 2005. // Bond Buyer;7/13/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32173, p35
Highlights general obligation (GO) bond yield curves in the United States Midwest as of July 11, 2005. Ratings of the GO yields.