Fast Growing Buncombe County, N.C., to Sell $18M
- Illinois Readies $1B of GO Certificates. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/13/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33114, p1
The article reports on the plan of Illinois to take bid on$1 billion of general obligation certificates. Two tranches are included in the note deal. According to the offering statement, the proceeds of the certificates will be used to supplement revenues during fiscal 2009 to relieve general...
- Charlotte, N.C., to Sell $28 Million in COPs for Bus System. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;12/30/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31790, p25
Reports on the plan for the sale of debt issuance in 2004 in certificates of participation of Charlotte, North Carolina. Worth of certificates of participation; Purpose of the sale; Underwriter of the variable-rate deal.
- UA selling shares in Student Union to fund rebuilding. Rademacher, Kevin // Inside Tucson Business;07/19/99, Vol. 9 Issue 17, p1
Reports on the offering of certificates of participation for the ownership of the University of Arizona Memorial Student Union and bookstore. Certificate sold at face vale with purchaser receiving semi-annual interests; Lead firms in the offering; Brokerage houses among selling groups.
- Arizona COPs Mark a First For Agency. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/3/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31545, p1
Reports on the issuance of certificates of participation (COP) worth 370 million dollars by the Arizona School Facilities Board on January 06, 2003. Lead underwriter and co-managers for the sale; Prospects of the bonds in the market; Insurer of the COP; Ratings of the bonds.
- California COPs Lead Light Slate Ahead of September Surge. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;08/28/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30963, p7
Reports on the plan of California to sell competitive general obligation bonds. Pricing of the certificates of participation deal of the Central California Joint Powers Health Financing Authority; Downgrades in the healthcare sector.
- Denver RTD opts for competitive COPs over negotiated offering. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;12/16/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30789, p3
Reports on the decision of the board of Denver's Regional Transportation District to sell 90 million dollars of certificates of participation competitively. Structure of the bond sale; Underwriter for the bonds.
- Fulton County COPs get final approval. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;12/16/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30789, p3
Reports on the approval of Fulton County, Georgia's certificates of participation deal. Filing of a lawsuit questioning the validity of the deal; Structure of the securities.
- Critics of a Texas County COP Sale Look to Mount a Challenge. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;05/18/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30894, p3
Reports that opponents of Williamson County, Texas' sale of certificates of participation (COP) are planning to challenge the validity of the bond issue with the Texas General's office. Consideration of mounting recall drives against members of the County Commissioners Court, the governing body...
- Modesto, Calif., Irrigation District Readies $146 million COP Sale. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;7/10/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 34219, p36
The article reports on Modesto, California Irrigation District's pricing of 145.9 million dollars of certificates of participation including 78.5 million dollars in current refunding. It will offer debt first to retail buyers followed by institutional buyers on the second day. 65 million dollars...