Massachusetts Water Trust Seeking Underwriter Proposals
- MASSACHUSETTS: Water Trust OKs Loans. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;9/16/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33979, p9
The article informs that Massachusetts Water Pollution Abatement Trust approved interest-free water infrastructure loans to Leominster, Sturbridge and North Attleborough for projects concentrating on reducing environmentally harmful nutrients.
- MASSACHUSETIS: Water Trust Gets Funding. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;9/17/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33782, p9
The article reports that the company Massachusetts Water Pollution Abatement Trust has received 77.5 million U.S. dollar grant funding to support its low-interest water loans.
- MASSACHUSETTS. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;6/11/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33728, p9
The article offers information on the company Massachusetts Water Pollution Abatement Trust which has become the first state revolving fund (SRF) in the country to sale its bonds through a combined offering of negotiated and competitive sale processes.
- Massachusetts Water Trust Kicks Off $242M SRF Deal. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;5/30/2012, p3
The article reports on the retail period for 242 million dollars of state revolving fund (SRF) bonds held by the Massachusetts Water Pollution Abatement Trust on May 29, 2012.
- Massachusetts' Triple-A SRF Readies $350 Million Offering. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;6/25/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31167, p36
Reports on the Massachusetts Water Pollution Abatement Trust's plan to issue pool program bonds in a negotiated sale that begins pricing June 26, 2001. Amount of bonds to be issued; Administration of the fund by state Treasurer Shannon P. O'Brien.
- Water Trust's New Chief. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;4/9/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33693, p9
The article announces that Susan Perez has been named the executive director of the Massachusetts Water Pollution Abatement Trust.
- Mass. Water Pollution Abatement Trust Plans $561M Refunding Sale. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;5/28/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34116, p1
The article focuses on the plans of the Massachusetts Water Pollution Abatement Trust to sell 561.24 million U.S. dollars of state fund refunding bonds as of May 2014. It mentions that Bank of America Merrill Lynch is senior manager for the trust's underwriting syndicates, rating of bonds by...
- Munis Mixed; Indy Agency Sells $550M. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;7/30/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33158, p2
The article offers news briefs related to the bond market in the U.S. in 2009. The Indianapolis Local Public Improvement Bond Bank has sold its more than $550 million of debt, priced by Morgan Stanley & CO. Inc. at $553.7 million of bonds. The market has disclosed a 2.5% decreased on durable...
- Mass. Trust To Issue $863M. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;11/20/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32512, p1
The article reports that Massachusetts Water Pollution Abatement Trust will sell about $863 million of fixed-rate long-term debt through its pool program in the U.S. The said program will also have one-day retail pricing offered before its institutional sales. Bond proceeds will help 70...