2004 Hardcover/Paperback Advice & Misc. Bestsellers By Publisher
- 2004 Hardcover/Paperback Advice & Misc. Top Literary Agents by No. of Titles. // Book Publishing Report;12/20/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 49, p8
This article focuses on 2004 hardcover/paperback advice and miscellaneous top literary agents by number 1 of titles. Some of them are: Jan Miller, Dupree, Miller & Associates, Richard Pine, Arthur Pine Associates, Hiroko Kiiffner, Lake Isle Press, Jenny Bent, Trident Media, Lew Bishop, Laura C....
- 2004 Hardcover/Paperback Advice & Misc. Bestsellers By Publisher. // Book Publishing Report;12/20/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 49, p8
This article focuses on 2004 hardcover/paperback advice and miscellaneous bestsellers by publisher. Some of them are New World Library, Hay House, Hyperion, Ripley's Entertainment, Publisher's Group West, Inner Ocean.
- Flashback. W. R. // World Literature Today;Summer88, Vol. 62 Issue 3, p518
Recounts the Summer 1938 issue of the periodical "Books Abroad." Articles featured in the issue; Publications that were reviewed.
- SERIAL USE IN A SMALL ACADEMIC LIBRARY: DETERMINING COST-EFFECTIVENESS. Scigliano, Marisa // Serials Review;2000, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p43
Examines the cost-effectiveness of using bound and microform serials at the Thomas J. Bata Library in Peterborough, Ontario. Identification of high-cost, low-use serials as candidates for cancellation; Existence of a negative correlation between cost-per-use and the rate of serial use;...
- FOREWORD. RAMLJAK, SUZANNE // Metalsmith;2009, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p4
A foreword to March 2009 issue of "Metalsmith" is presented.
- Magazines. // Library Journal;5/1/1983, Vol. 108 Issue 9, p892
Presents several magazines which can be added to the collection of various libraries. 'Plains Poetry Journal,' edited by Jane Silverman; 'Oro Modre,' edited by Jan and Loss Glazier; 'La Lista,' edited by Gilda Baeza; 'Real: The Yearbook of Research in English and American Literature,' edited by...
- Cover Page. // Saturday Evening Post;8/27/1938, Vol. 211 Issue 9, p1
Presents the cover page of the August 27, 1938 issue of "The Saturday Evening Post."
- PIERS PLOWMAN BEFORE THE A TEXT? E. G. S.; Frank, R.; Mason, J. F. A.; Hill, Christopher; J. D. F. // Notes & Queries;Dec1983, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p481
This article presents information on notes and publications related to several issues. Three papers in 1982 issue of the "Bulletin of the Institute of Historical Research," show the Conqueror's descendants when passionate as well as politic--Judith Green summarizes the types of revenue in the...
- Cover Page. // Saturday Evening Post;5/7/1938, Vol. 210 Issue 45, p1
Presents the cover page of the May 7, 1938 issue of "The Saturday Evening Post."