- Kensington Publishing to Distribute Spanish-Language Mayo Clinic Books. // Book Publishing Report;12/1/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 46, p3
Reports on the collaboration between Kensington Publishing Corp. and Intersistemas S.A. in North America. Distribution of Spanish-language edition of books; Titles of the best sellers; Increase of sales revenue.
- Kensington Sees 9% Growth in Fiscal 2006. // Book Publishing Report;12/25/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 50, p3
The article reports on the net sales of Kensington Publishing Corp., which is one of the nation's largest independent publishers of fiction. The Kensington Publishing Corp., has reported a net sales increase of about 17 percent in 2006. The sales in the United States market also increased to 22...
- Kensington Looks to Expand In African-American Market. Pride, Felicia // Publishers Weekly;7/17/2006, Vol. 253 Issue 28, p6
The article reports on the strengthened focus of Kensington Publishing on the African-American market. The company has plans to enter the African-American young adult niche as well as the release of a collaborative novel by bestselling authors Mary B. Morrison and Carl Weber. In September 2006,...
- More heat between the covers. Flamm, Matthew // Crain's New York Business;2/20/2006, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p1
The article reports that aroused by demand, New York publishers are launching new women's erotica imprints to capture female readers eager for a hot time between the covers. The rush to publish has been spurred by the success of small independent publishers such as Ellora's Cave, a Web site...
- Kensington: JV Will Expand African- American Offerings. // Book Publishing Report;Jul2007, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p9
The article reports on the move made by the publishing firms Kensington Publishing Corp. and Hudson Publishing Group to create an imprint to sell spiritual titles aimed at African American children. Kensington president and chief executive officer Steve Zacharius states that the first six books...
- Encanto Gets New Look. Brianna; Yamashita // Library Journal;3/1/2001 Supplement, Vol. 126 Issue 4, p5
Reports that Encanto, the line of Hispanic romance books launched by the publisher Kensington, is undergoing changes. Comments by Laurie Parkin of Kensington; Decision to discontinue its Spanish-language and bilingual editions in order to focus on publishing in English only; Hopes to broaden...
- Beyond Bodice Rippers–Kensington Looks To Double Revenues By Expanding Into New Niche. // Book Publishing Report;12/17/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 50, p1of8
Focuses on the book publishing business of Kensington Publishing Corp. in the United States. Strategies for doubling revenues; Expansion of mass market; Plan to venture into the Asian-American market.
- Fun Books. Currier, Jameson // Lambda Book Report;Sept2002, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p28
Provides information on Kensington Publishing Corp. in the U.S. Background of John Scognamiglio, editorial director of Kensington; Sales of the company; Details of its marketing strategy; Number of books released by the company annually. INSET: Making Contact.
- Kensington adds and subtracts. // Publishers Weekly;6/29/1998, Vol. 245 Issue 26, p12
Discusses several announcements that Kensington Publishing Corp. has made in June of 1998. The sale of its Arabesque line of African American romance novels to BET Holdings; The launching of Encanto Romances, an English-Spanish line of books; Plans to expand its Zebra Books division, which...