Philadelphia's Interim Finance Director Resigns, Takes Atlanta Post
- Izu, Mamiya Leave DLNR. // Environment Hawai'i;Mar2005, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p8
Reports on the resignation of Yvonne Izu as deputy director at the Hawaiian Department of Land and Natural Resources (DLNR). Career background; Reason for his resignation; Other personnel changes at DLNR.
- PEOPLE. // Education Week;2/2/1982, Vol. 1 Issue 19, p3
This article reports on the resignation of Vincent E. Reed as the assistant U.S. Secretary of education. Reed resigned to become vice president for communications at "The Washington Post" newspaper. Reed will be responsible for public relations and school services programs.
- Czech president leaves office. // Regional Today;03/08/2013, p3
The article announces that the tenure of Czech President VÃ¡clav Klaus ended on March 7, 2013.
- Florida Expressway Agency's Embattled Chairman Resigns. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;1/8/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32543, p36
The article reports that Orlando-Orange County Expressway Authority chairman Allan Keen has resigned in the midst of an audit spurred by allegations of improper spending. The resignation also brings the governor's office for the first time into the controversy that has enveloped the central...
- Dagestani Clans Replicate Themselves Despite Government Efforts to Eliminate Them. Dzutsev, Valery // North Caucasus Weekly;10/31/2014, Vol. 15 Issue 20, p8
The article announces that Adam Amirilaev, head of the Dagestani branch of the Russian Federal Service for State Registration, Cadaster and Cartography has resigned from his position, replaced by his deputy Rizvan Bulatov.
- MARTINEZ STEPS DOWN AS HUD SECRETARY. // Mortgage Banking;Jan2004, Vol. 64 Issue 4, p8
Reports on the departure of Mel Martinez as secretary of the Department of Housing and Urban Development. Specification of dates from when Martinez started until his resignation; Reason for resigning from his position in the organization; Views of Martinez on his work in the organization.
- Treasurer Search. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/29/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32039, p23
The article reports that the Columbus School District has said that it would conduct a nationwide search for a new treasurer after attempts to reject Jerry Buccilla's resignation failed. In addition, the board said that it would not renew the contract for internal auditor Tina Abdella when her...
- CONNECTICUT: A Resignation in Hartford. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;8/11/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32937, p9
The article announces the resignation of Thomas J. Morrison, finance director of Hartford, Connecticut, effective September 10, 2008. Deputy finance director Christian Johnson will serve as acting finance director while the city searchers for a replacement. Mayor Eddie Perez expresses...
- Minnesota's Top Fiscal Officer, Peggy Ingison, Is Moving On. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/11/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32525, p47
The article reports on the resignation of fiscal officer Peggy Ingison in Minnesota. Ingison has accepted the position of chief financial officer of the Minneapolis Public Schools. Governor Tim Pawlenty expresses his gratitude to the contribution of Ingison to the state government. On the other...