Delaware Finance Secretary Leaving for County Position
- Buda loses two. Biundo, Jen // Free Press (Buda, TX);8/20/2008, Vol. 105 Issue 20, p1A
The article announces the resignation of Buda Parks Director Danny Zincke and City Secretary Toni Milam.
- Nichols Quits As Kentucky Commish. Connolly, Jim // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;12/11/2000, Vol. 104 Issue 50, p2
Reports the resignation of George Nichols as Kentucky commissioner and president of the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) effective December 31, 2000. Reason for Nichols' resignation; Contribution of Nichols in the legal cases of NAIC and in the development of Kentucky Access.
- 'Double Dipping' Charge Leads to Resignation. // Education Week;5/13/1987, Vol. 6 Issue 33, p2
The article reports on the resignation of Orlando Giron as school finance officer of the New Mexico Office of Education. The resignation is in line with the accusation of double dipping, an act of collecting salary and retirement benefits. Giron was criticized by state legislators after it was...
- CONNECTICUT: Enron Casualty. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/11/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31341, p31
Reports that after the scandal over a $220 million payment to Enron Corp., the chairman of the state authority of Connecticut has resigned. Possibility of resignation of the state authority's president; Investigations by the state attorney general over whether the payment was an unsecured loan.
- State insurance deputy steps down for new job. // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/22/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 42, p13
Reports on the resignation of Indiana chief deputy insurance commissioner Greg Thomas. Roles and duties of a chief deputy commissioner; Reason given by Thomas on why he is resigning from the commission.
- N.M. State Treasurer Tenders Resignation. // Investment Management Weekly;10/31/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 41, p1
Reports on the resignation of New Mexico State Treasurer Robert Vigil in October 2005.
- OCTOBER 24, 1941. Stone, Ron // Book of Texas Days;1984, p179
This article recalls the resignation of Texas state treasurer Charlie Lockhart on October 24, 1941. Lockhart had served nearly ten years, and during his tenure Texas claimed to have the shortest state treasurer in the nation's biggest state. Lockhart was a dwarf; he stood just forty-five inches...
- Calif. municipal worker forced to resign over anti-Semitic website. // Jewish Telegraphic Agency: 1922 to present;9/13/2015, p1
LOS ANGELES (JTA) - A Southern California city worker was forced to resign after his superiors learned of his website espousing white supremacist, anti-Semitic and 9/11 Israel conspiracy views.
- DANIELS RESIGNS. Moorer, Talise D. // New York Amsterdam News;9/22/2005, Vol. 96 Issue 39, p1
This article presents information on Secretary of State Randy A. Daniels, a key adviser to George Pataki, Governor of New York, who has resigned from his post. In his letter to Pataki, Daniels, the highest-ranking African American in state government, said that he considered it an honor and...