DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS
- Coming Soon: CDOs of CDO Equity. A. P. // Private Placement Letter;1/15/2007, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p6
The article focuses on the developments made to collateralized debt obligation (CDO). Based on the analysis by Derivative Fitch managing director Mia Koo, some private equity-arranging companies are working with rating agencies to bring CDOs of CDO equity to the private placement market. The...
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;1/20/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31803, p37
Presents charts depicting derivatives and structured products in the U.S. as of January 2004.
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;10/31/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31007, p7
Presents graphs and a chart on the performance of derivatives and structured products in the United States as of October 31, 2000. Bond Market Association municipal swap index; Index-linked municipal swaps; Comparison between swap rates and bond yields.
- Derivatives & Structured Products. // Bond Buyer;3/28/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32348, p7
The article presents charts and graphs depicting derivatives and structured products in the U.S.
- International News: Europe. // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Jun99, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p18
Reports on developments concerning European futures, options and derivatives trading as of June 1999. Includes the London Metal Exchange's consideration of after-hours trading; Permission by the IM Stockholm Exchange for companies to have their shares traded in the euro currency; Reduction of...
- International news: Americas. // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Jun99, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p18
Reports on developments concerning futures, options and derivatives trading in the United States as of June 1999. Includes the date set by the Chicago Board of Trade (CBOT) and the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) to begin cross-margining and common banking; Legal settlement reached by the...
- Monep plans 6 offerings based on STOXX indexes. // Pensions & Investments;3/8/1999, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p19
Reports that Paris, France-based derivatives market, Monep, will launch six futures and options products based on the Dow Jones STOXX pan-European sector indexes.
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;09/12/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30973, p7
Presents a chart showing the rates of derivatives and structured products in the United States, as of September 8, 2000.
- Classes of derivatives. // Federal Reserve Bulletin;Sep95, Vol. 81 Issue 9, p819
Describes two kinds of derivatives, namely forward contracts and option contracts. Futures; Forward Rate Agreement (FRA); Swaps; Interest rate caps and floors.