New Hampshire Going Taxable Route For $43 Million of Pension Fund GOs
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // Bond Buyer;3/2/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31832, p2
Reports on updates relating to public finance in the U.S. as of March 2004. Growth of personal income and personal expenditures; Treasury Department's announcement of its plans in selling 22 billion dollars of four-week discount bills on March 2, 2004; Rise of the employment index.
- Rhode Island Garvees, Missouri Highway Bonds Lead the Way. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;11/10/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31758, p7
No abstract available.
- THE TRADING FLOOR. Smith, Aaron T.; Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;10/18/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31246, p7
Reports on news and information regarding bond underwriters and dealers. Plans by bond broker Cantor Fitzgerald Fixed Income Brokers Inc. to close offices in Paris, France and Frankfurt, Germany; The plan by Fixed Income Securities and Sterling Resources to merge; The launch by Global Trade...
- The Corporate Bond Market in Canada. Miville, Martin; Bernier, Andre // Bank of Canada Review;Autumn99, p3
Provides a perspective on Canadian corporate bond market. Influences shaping the market; Impact of the spread between Canadian and United States interest rates; Impact of public sector borrowing; Conclusions.
- Mezzanine Debt Lives On In Europe. Burns, Mairin // Bank Loan Report;01/29/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p1
Reports on the continued use of mezzanine bonds in financing packages in Europe. Estimated number of total loans in mezzanine; Role in leveraged buyout refinancing.
- Market Stays Relatively Busy. Appin, Rick // Bank Loan Report;5/6/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 18, p12
Provides information on transactions in the bond and capital markets in the U.S. as of May 6, 2002.
- BMA Issues Conflict Of Interest Guidelines. // High Yield Report;5/24/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 21, p4
Presents news updates concerning the global bond as of May 24, 2004.
- High yield report. // High Yield Report;12/14/98, Vol. 9 Issue 48, p4
Presents graphs showing statistics on the high yield bond market as of December 10, 1998. Total returns; Merrill Lynch Investment Grade Master Index.
- Domestic variance and international comovement bonds tests of interest rates. Smoluk, H.J. // International Review of Financial Analysis;1999, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p247
This article demonstrates that long rates exhibit both domestic excess variance and international excess comovement compared to fundamental yields derived from short rates under the rational expectations theory of term structure. The results are consistent for all countries sampled: the US, UK,...