Treasury to Pay Down $12B With 4-Week Bills
- Treasury to Sell $44B Of Notes Next Week. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;8/4/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32189, p2
Reports on the announcement of the U.S. Department of the Treasury to sell $44 billion of notes in its quarterly refunding initiative. Value of the three-year notes considered for issuance; Maturity of the 5-year notes to be released by the agency.
- Treasury 3-Years Go at 3.090% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/9/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32007, p2
Highlights the yield of three-year notes at the Treasury as of November 9, 2004 in the U.S.
- Treasury Details 4-Week Auction. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/9/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32007, p2
Highlights the plan of the Treasury Department to sell four-week discount bills on November 9, 2004 in the U.S.
- TREASURY FINANCING: JANUARY-MARCH. // Treasury Bulletin;Jun2005, p33
Provides information about the public debt operations of the U.S. Treasury from January to March 2005. Auction of 5-day bills on January 7, 2005; Median yield for the tenders of the 5-year notes issued on January 10, 2005; Use of the proceeds from the auction of 2-year notes on February 22, 2005...
- T-Bill Auction to Pay Down $1.840B. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;5/21/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31889, p2
Reports on the U.S. Treasury Department's plan to pay down $1.840 billion at its weekly auction of 91-day and 183-day discount bills.
- INTRODUCTION: Federal Debt. // Treasury Bulletin;Sep2005, p23
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury's Bureau of the Public Debt has changed formats, titles and column headings in the publication "Monthly Statement of the Public Debt of the United States." Information on agency securities and on investments of Federal Government accounts in Federal...
- Treasury Surveys Dealers on 30-Year. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;7/25/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32181, p2
Reports on the issuance of a questionnaire to the top 23 bond dealers of the U.S. Treasury Department with the suggestion to reintroduce the 30-year bond at its three refunding announcement in August. Estimate on the number of borrowers; Benefits of the move to the dealers; Issuance of the...
- Treasury 5-Years Go at 3.510% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/10/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32008, p2
Reports on the five-year notes auctioned by the U.S. Treasury Department on November 9, 2004.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 1.900% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/10/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32008, p2
Provides information pertaining to the four-week bills auctioned by the U.S. Treasury Department on November 9, 2004.