Treasury to Pay Down $1.255B With 2-Years
- T-Bill Auction To Raise New Cash. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;2/25/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32078, p2
This article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department will raise $3,724 billion of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills by selling $39 billion to refund $35,276 billion in maturing securities. To be sold are $21 billion 9Is, dated March 3 and due June 2, and $18...
- Treasury 2- Years To Pay Down $3.168B. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;8/23/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32202, p2
Reports that the U.S. Treasury Department plans to pay down $3.168 billion by auctioning two-year notes on August 24, 2005. Plan to refund billions of dollars in maturing securities; Dates of the two-year notes.
- Treasury 4-Weeks To Raise $3B New Cash. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;8/23/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32202, p2
Reports that the U.S. Treasury Department plans to sell $16 billion of four-week discount bills on August 23, 2005. Amount of cash to be raised by the bills; Billions of dollars of maturing bills to be refunded; Issue date of the bills; Amount of maturing bills held by Federal Reserve banks.
- Treasury Details Weekly T-Bill Auction. Neuman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/10/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31966, p2
This article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department said yesterday it will raise $1,312 billion of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills Monday by selling $34 billion to refund $32,688 billion in maturing securities.
- T-Bill Auction To Raise New Cash. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;1/23/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31806, p2
Reports that U.S. Department of the Treasury will raise a considerable amount of cash at its weekly auction through marketable securities.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 2.250%, 2.080% High. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/12/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32814, p2
The article presents the development of Treasury Department's discount bills in the U.S. It revealed that the tender rates for the institution's latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills were mixed in February 11, 2008 as compared to the previous week. It shows that coupon equivalents were 2.301%...
- Investment Commentary. Marosi, James // Grand Rapids Business Journal;5/3/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 18, p44
Focuses on securities being issued by the U.S. Treasury. Benefits provided by the issued securities; Characteristics of U.S. treasuries that can make them attractive investment; Basic types of Treasury securities.
- Treasury Indexed 10-Years Sell at 1.920% High Yield. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;7/7/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33144, p2
The article reports on the move of the U.S. Department of Treasury to sell $8 billion of inflation-indexed 10-year Treasury inflation protected securities (TIPs) at 1.920% high yield on July 6, 2009. It notes that the department achieved 2.51 of bid-to-cover ratio. It mentions that the...
- Weekly T-Bill Auction To Raise $5B of New Cash. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/30/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32764, p57
The article offers information on the weekly auction of the U.S. Department of Treasury. According to the Treasury Department, it will raise $5.001 billion of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills on December 3, 2007 by selling $41 billion to refund $35.999 billion...