Charleston Hospital Renovation
- All but one dealer stays away from S. Carolina hospital issue. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;08/05/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30698, p36
Reports on the bids for the revenue bond sale of Medical University of South Carolina. Bid put on by Raymond James & Associates.
- MUSC Receives Grant from HRSA; Wise to Help Lead Demonstration Center. // PT: Magazine of Physical Therapy;Oct2005, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p14
Reports on the three-year health project grant awarded to the Medical University of South Carolina College of Health Professions for Community Connections II: Learning, Service and Research. Aim to create a departmental level demonstration center that links allied health clinical practice,...
- Coming and Going. Shenn, Jody // American Banker;10/14/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 198, p12
Reports that the Federal Housing Administration has sold 37 first-, second-, and third-lien multifamily and health-care mortgages for the second time this year. Commitment from the FHA to insure its second largest loan ever to the Medical University of South Carolina; Plans to spend the $401...
- South Carolina Sets Last Sale From $1 Billion Authorization. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;7/12/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31426, p3
Reports the sale of a general obligation bonds in South Carolina. Approval of a bond package for school building needs; Estimated operating expenses for school programs; Role of Banc of America Securities in the bond sale.
- San Diego School District Readies $350 Million of GOs. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;8/01/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31690, p34
Reports that San Diego Unified School District, California is set to sell $350 million in general obligation bonds. Sale of bonds through the negotiator, Banc of America Securities LLC; Information on cash management plan to renovate schools, acquire land and build other schools.
- Finance Authority of Maine Readies $25 Million Solid-Waste Offering. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;12/27/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32286, p25
The article reports on the sale of solid-waste disposal revenue bonds by the Finance Authority of Maine in December 2005. The bond issue, which is valued at $25 million, will be underwritten by Banc of America Securities LLC. The variable-rate bonds will mature on January 1, 2024, and interest...
- St. Louis Sewer District Stresses Local Presence for Sale. // Bond Buyer;8/20/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31702, p34
Reports that Metropolitan Saint Louis Sewer District in Illinois has elevated U.S.-based Banc of America Securities LLC from co-senior manager to book-runner for its sale of $500 million authorization in November 2003. Other changes in the administrators of the deal; Purpose of changes made in...
- North Carolina Hospital Plans $255M Deal, Using 'Plain English'. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;1/9/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32544, p6
The article reports that the $255 million of debt will be sold for Mission Health Group, wherein its bond documents are in the plain English style in Asheville, North Carolina. The bond will be sold through the North Carolina Medical Care Commission, and the Banc of America Securities LLC will...
- AutoNation taps BofA for upcoming $800 million auto deal. K.D. // Asset Securitization Report;7/30/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 30, p6
Reports that automobile dealer AutoNation Inc. has chosen Banc of America Securities to manage its sale of auto loan-backed bonds in the United States. Preliminary shelf registration filed by the firm with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission; Plan of the firm to increase the available...