Moody's Upgrades Stanford Hospital & Clinics, Lauding Turnaround
- Paramus SD, NJ., Cut to A1 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;4/7/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32106, p2
Reports on the credit rating of Moody's Investor Service Inc. on Paramus School District, New Jersey. Analysis on the borough's debt status; Downgrade on its underlying debt rating.
- NEW YORK: Mount Kisco Gets Hiked. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;8/6/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32685, p9
The article reports on the Aa3 upgraded rating assigned by Moody's Investors Service (MIS) to the general obligation debt of Mount Kisco, New York. MIS cited the village's strong fiscal management, healthy financial position and reliance on stable revenue streams as reasons for the upgrade. The...
- Medical Upgrade. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;4/6/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32355, p31
The article reports that credit rating firm Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded to Ba1 from Ba2 the rating on the outstanding debt of Mount Sinai Medical Center in Florida. The company has revealed that the medical center has suffered a multi-year trend of sizable volume declines in...
- Capital Region Medical Up. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;4/21/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33303, p9
The article reports that credit rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. upgraded the rating of Capital Region Medical Center from Baa1 to A3 in Missouri.
- Stable Condition. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/03/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31670, p31
Reports on the rating assigned to multi-million of outstanding debts issued by the Alachua County Health Facilities Authority on behalf of Shands Teaching Hospital & Clinics by U.S.-based ratings agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. Inference of the rating; Factors contributing to the rating...
- MICHIGAN: Oakland Medical Downgrade. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/11/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32668, p9
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has lowered the bond rating of North Oakland Medical Center to B1 from Ba3. The analysts placed the credit on its watch list for further negative action due to the continued deterioration in its operating performance. About $39 million of...
- Mayor's Problems Worsen as Moody's Downgrades Macon, Ga., to A1. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;7/29/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31936, p5
Reports that Moody's Investors Service downgraded Macon, Georgia because the city had to tap its reserves, which severely weakened its cash position. Financial concerns stemming from the city losing revenues after a sales tax agreement had to be altered.
- Moody's Lowers Connecticut to Aa3, Citing Low Revenues, High Debt. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;7/03/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31670, p1
Reports that U.S.-based ratings agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. has downgraded Connecticut's credit rating after the state began its fiscal year without an operating budget. Reason behind the downgrade of ratings; Effect of the downgrade in ratings on a multi-million swap contract signed...
- Moody's Observes Link Between SGL And Long-Term Ratings. // Bank Loan Report;11/8/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 43, p10
Focuses on the linkage of speculative-grade liquidity (SGL) ratings product and long-term credit ratings by Moody's Investor Inc. Detection of a positive long-term rating movements of companies with higher liquidity ratings; Impact of a rating with a negative outlook on the liquidity rating;...